Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: The Denson Group
Location: Fargo, ND
On behalf of client we are seeking a Social Media Manager. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms.
Enterprise social media strategy, including creating, implementing and managing social media plans
Thought leadership / influencer marketing
Social media listening
Social media moderation
Social media content strategy
Social media governance & compliance
Competency program related to social media marketing for internal employees, vendors and partners.
· Deep understanding of the social media and digital landscape, content and media trends, and online consumer behavior
· Channel/community management, especially strategies and tactics for driving meaningful followers and engagement on LinkedIn and Twitter into lead generation programs
· Knowledge of best practices in content creation, content marketing, and content engagement, as well as emerging trends, engagement drivers, platform formats, and posting requirements
· Strong interpersonal skills and relationship builder
· Proven copywriting and content management skills
· Strong skills in design, layout, typography, and color theory skills
· Thorough knowledge of and experience with Canva
· Effective file management and project management skills
· Comfortable taking direction & feedback from multiple contributors, internal and external, and implementing it within a deadline within approved procedures or guidelines
· Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of social media and content/creative experience OR related advanced degree
· Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience and ability to follow brand and style guidelines
· Knowledge of working in a regulated environment.
· Advanced knowledge and proficiency of Premiere Pro, AfterEffects or other animation software such as CapCut, and other design tools
· Paid targeting development and influencer management
· Active member of socialmedia.org, the community for social media leaders at the world’s greatest brands
· Experience in managing software solutions/technology platforms
· Strategy development
· Analytics reporting
· Social listening.