Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: The Bicycle Hotel & Casino
Location: Bell Gardens, CA
We are seeking a team player as a Social Media Manager who is ready to go the extra mile on every occasion and that will take pride in their work.Think you have what it takes to make our location thrive? Then check this out!
Qualified candidate will be responsible for managing and overseeing all social media content for the company and manages the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase presence, improve marketing efforts and increase brand awareness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES And RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans, develops, implements and manages company's Social Media strategy in order to increase online presence, improve marketing efforts and increase customer traffic.
- Implement a comprehensive social media strategy that aligns with the company's brand identity and marketing objectives.
- Defines the most important social media key performance indicators.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences; analyzes metrics and campaigns.
- Creates and curate engaging, high-quality content for various social media platforms, including original text, written posts, images, videos and infographics.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Participates in visual design strategies, and supports the development of brand identify and promotional strategies.
- Measures the success of all social media campaigns.
- Works with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop awareness, like promotions and competitors.
- Stay up to date with current technologies in social media, design tolls, and applications.
- Collaborates with brand development teams and marketing.
- Communicates with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Identifies opportunities, presents business case, and implements as approved.
- Demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of the company's social media strategies.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative content ideas.
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn and improve.
- Communicates regularly with all departments and executive team keeping them apprised of changes and new information.
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field and/or certification in digital marketing or social media marketing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in similar position and/or combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills with the ability to use computers and related technology to preform fundamental tasks, i.e., use email system, make presentations, work with application software, access databases, etc. Proficiency in MS Office a plus.
- Must be available to work any shift, weekends and holidays.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a current California gambling establishment employee permit, badge or license.
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background and credit check.
- Eeo Statement
Parkwest Casino is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race (including hair texture and protective hair styles), color, religion, religious creed (including religious dress and religious grooming), sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity (including transgender identity and transitioning), gender expression and sex stereotyping, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition or information (including genetic information), family care or medical leave status, military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner st tus, sexual orientation, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, enrollment in a public assistance program, engaging in protected communications regarding Team Member wages, requesting a reasonable accommodation on the basis of disability or bona fide religious belief or practice, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
\ \ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \