Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Stroudinc Lehi, UT
Location: Lehi, UT
We seek a seasoned, Social Media Manager for a full-time remote or in-person in the Wasatch Front, UT area. The ideal candidate will be aligned with our company’s ideals: an individual who values individual liberty and free market principles. In this role, you would be responsible for curating all our social channels (FB, IG, TikTok, Twitter), including monitoring, moderating, and responding to audience comments, as well as creating and/or posting shareable videos and images. This role will also strategize and execute social campaigns while gathering and analyzing the data results from those campaigns to further optimize social channels.
You’ll help us post content, engage with customers, and provide customer support on our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). The ideal candidate will use data to help inform behavior and collaborate with team members across the organization to serve various brand and content strategy objectives. While you would have design support, you should be a prolific content creator in your own right. In addition, the candidate should have training and experience in social strategy and engagement tactics and be comfortable with execution.
Stroudinc is an investment firm with a primary focus on growth through improved marketing and advertising. Its primary goal is to facilitate the rapid, exponential growth of its clients. This growth occurs through analysis on the Market Positioning, Marketing, Advertising and the mathematics surrounding existing and potential marketing activities.
New customer acquisition, profitability in media buying, and consumer life-cycle construction and improvement is our niche.
- Post 3x or more per day plus stories to various social channels
- Develop & manage social content calendar and posting schedule that supports brand initiatives with the use of on-brand assets and consistent brand voice
- Develop content topics and creative campaigns to reach our target audiences
- Advise and implement on most effective hashtags and keywords for social media
- Monitor trends and keep up to date with social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy
- Analyze data, including impressions, engagements, and clicks, among other KPIs, and draw actionable insights and recommendations to optimize results
- Capture real-time storytelling to capitalize on current events and cultural moments aligned with our brand
- Develop best practices and standards to ensure we can strategically scale while maintaining a pulse on industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments to push our social media forward with efficiency
- Identify opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company
- Manage and communicate with affiliates and influencers
- Work with other members of the marketing team to integrate and amplify all communications, including press releases, events, promotions, and project milestones
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service, to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout) to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, giveaways, competitions, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Engage in group chats with influencers/authors who send requests or accounts that need replies (Customer Service)
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape (platform demographics, trends, and emerging opportunities) and how to translate that into increasing social engagement and improving results
- Passion for consumer engagement within social channels to drive results and meet goals
- Intrinsically motivated: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple projects and adhering to deadlines
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive grasp of the customer and a drive to impact and satisfy customers
- Impeccable communication, grammar, and writing/editing skills.
- Ability to use audience feedback and respond positively and with a purpose to all communications, including DMs, comments, and customer service requests within social channels.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and how they work in conjunction with social media
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field preferred
- 3+ years of content marketing, social media, or relevant digital marketing experience
- Design savvy, social savvy, and media savvy
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Direct operational expertise in Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok platforms required
In-person or remote
Desired Skills and Experience
Marketing, Graphic Design, Photoshop, Customer Service, Social Media, Digital Marketing