Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Sequence Studio
Location: Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate content creator and Social Media Manager - Content Creator to join our team!
This position will work in a remote capacity, as well as independently on-site at our various clients’ locations.
This person can be based out of Atlanta, GA or Washington, DC.
The Social Media Manager - Content Creator will be responsible for creating Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube content on a daily basis, and for managing our clients’ social channels. The ideal candidate will be tapped into trends, and have a keen understanding of what generates likes, follows and growth when it comes to social media.
This person will have an extensive understanding of the major differences between each social media platform, and the types of content that resonate with each client’s respective audience.
As this is a full-time social media role, it will require you to keep up with engagement and DM’s on the weekends. On some occasions, this position may also require working nights/weekends for content capture.
Base Salary: $65,000/year
We’re looking for someone who…
● Has 1-2 years of professional experience in a similar role
● Has a sharp ability to capture a client’s brand voice and can create content that feels on
brand for each client
● Has experience creating video content for various platforms (namely Tiktok, Instagram
Reels, and Youtube)
● Has experience with scheduling posts and managing a content calendar using social media scheduling tools
● Is confident serving as the face of Sequence and working in a highly client-facing role
● Is comfortable being on camera and outgoing when on shoots
● Represents Sequence in a professional, positive manner at all times and when interacting
with high-profile/celebrity attendees at our clients’ events
● Has experience managing a brand’s social channel
● Is skilled at editing video and photos for various social media platforms
● Works quickly under tight deadlines and works well independently
● Is skilled at copywriting for social media posts
● Is organized and detail-oriented
● Is enthusiastic and excited about learning new things
● Is adaptable and willing to try new things
● Has experience managing influencer partnerships
● Can manage multiple brands accounts at the same time
Nice to Haves:
● Currently maintains a successful social platform that demonstrates an understanding of how to successfully grow a community/brand
● Graphic Design experience
● Camera for Content Capture
Sequence specializes in integrated marketing and creative services for direct-to-consumer brands. We believe in big thinkers, dreamers, and brands that shift the paradigm for how we work, live and play. Through strategy, design, and content we build communities and bring brands to life.
Our team works across brand-owned and paid media channels on behalf of our clients. We deliver a data-driven approach to accelerate our partner’s growth through dynamic, multi-platform marketing strategies. At Sequence, we take pride in our work - and we have a ton of fun while doing it!
● Full healthcare coverage
● Unlimited PTO with a mandatory minimum of 4 weeks off - we work hard, but we believe in
unplugging and stepping away from the desk to recharge and enjoy life to the fullest. This
includes extra long, company-observed holiday breaks! You deserve it
● Remote work environment