Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Acushnet Company
Location: San Marcos, CA
WE ARE A PRODUCT COMPANY.
We Are a Process Company.
ABOVE ALL, WE ARE A PEOPLE COMPANY.
The history of the Acushnet Company is tightly woven into the fabric of golf. From the start, we’ve been committed to enriching the experience of dedicated golfers through superior product performance, technological innovation, unmatched quality, and exceptional service. We are more than a collection of leading golf brands and products. We are a team united in our passion for the game. We are bridge builders who embrace our responsibility to leave our brands, businesses, communities, and the game of golf in a better position than when we started.
Together we live by the credo, “Autograph your work with excellence.” We earn our position as unrivaled leaders in every category in which we compete, striving for excellence in all that we do – from the performance and consistency of our products to our engagement with golfers and trade partners, to our commitment to creating a workplace built on diversity, inclusion, belonging and respect.
Salary Range: $95,000 - $121,000 annually, plus bonus eligibility
Summary: The Social Media Manager / Scotty Cameron, will lead the brand’s efforts to support and engage with the Scotty Cameron community globally across the brand’s social platforms. A successful Social Media Manager will create meaningful and effective organic social media marketing campaigns, post daily in line with the brand’s social media strategy, and maintain extremely high-quality standards in support of the brand’s premium position in the market. The Social Media Manager will engage with consumers and influencers and manage the brand’s social content calendar. This role requires excellent writing skills and attention to detail. Ideal candidates must be current on all social platform tools and best practices, and the ability to seek out content opportunities that exist throughout the Titleist network, maintaining a real-time social media content calendar and coordinating and collaborating with in-house content creators, Tour reps, public relations, R&D, and legal teams, among others, to drive consistent brand messaging. Progress will be tracked with analytics tools and through research industry trends.
- Provide content management, planning, creation, development and execution of approved digital marketing, brand and product category campaigns for the Scotty Cameron social channels including YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Write daily posts and captions, leveraging content from Scotty Cameron and Titleist content teams.
- Take day-to-day ownership of the brand’s social media strategy and revise and update strategy as needs warrant or new social channel opportunities present themselves. Instill a premium brand approach into the role, ensuring an elevated brand image and thoughtful approach to content and posts.
- Manage and optimize performance driven social media campaigns across all prominent social platforms using data analysis while also monitoring technologies and trends in order to keep Scotty Cameron content relevant and engaging. Provide social analytics for team reporting, track and report on trends and opportunities.
- Foster, monitor and engage with Scotty Cameron brand fans, ambassadors, and industry influencers = across all social media channels to increase consumer engagement and enhance the premium position of the brand.
- BA in Digital Communications, New Media, Communications or related field.
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in a Social Media role is required.
- Domestic and international travel required.
- Ability to create engaging content for social platforms and blogs based on brand and category guidelines; High attention and prior responsibility over high profile social accounts.
- Skilled at using social media content management platforms; Excellent communication skills and a talented digital copywriter; Golf acumen–Must be able to understand, talk and write in the golf industry insider voice.
- Direct golf experience, thorough insider and industry golf knowledge and golf equipment knowledge is highly desirable.
- Experience using analytics tools to report on social media performance and how these relate to broader business goals.
- Willingness to post during weekend Tour events to keep our players top-of-mind with our audience.
How To Apply:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements via the apply button for this job and must submit a resume in “MS Word Form ONLY” in order to be considered.