Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: San Mateo, CA
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
You will help craft strategy and drive execution for our social channels. We are looking for someone to independently manage specific channels and support a daily cadence of content participating in culture and driving a business narrative. The ability to craft and lead social content that delivers impact against sentiment and engagement goals is paramount. All this work must be rooted in consumer insight garnered from social listening and a strong understanding of our audience.
Role is based in our San Mateo, CA location on a hybrid model (Tues, Weds, Thursday in-office & Monday/Friday remote)
- Be an expert across core and emerging social platforms
- Drive best in class content creation
- Manage the execution of work through internal and external creative groups
- Be a collaborative XFN partner, ensuring you are bringing value to various internal teams
- Drive strategic projects that shape how we reach targeted audiences
- Support measurement framework development and learning agendas
- Report to the Director of Social
- 6+ years of experience creating, executing, and managing brand social content
- Experience managing brand content across multiple social media channels especially X (formerly Twitter), Instagram and TikTok
- A demonstrated eye for craft and execution excellence
- History of collaborating with multiple departments and clients
- Self-motivated and directed
For roles that are based at our headquarters in San Mateo, CA: The starting base pay for this position is as shown below. The actual base pay is dependent upon a variety of job-related factors such as professional background, training, work experience, location, business needs and market demand. Therefore, in some circumstances, the actual salary could fall outside of this expected range. This pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. All full-time employees are also eligible for equity compensation and for benefits.
Annual Salary Range
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
**At Roblox HQ: **
Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.