Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Procter & Gamble
Location: Cincinnati, OH
As the social media campaign manager, you will:
- Be responsible for social tactical plan creation as well as audience creation, campaign set up, execution, tagging/trafficking creative assets and reporting across social media channels
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance in line with Brand goals and objectives making ongoing campaign optimization recommendations and measuring impact of campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Present campaign recaps and insights to strategic planners and brand teams
- Work closely with Digital Media and Marketing Technology supplier teams to act as the tactical social media subject matter expert and ensure the technical capabilities needed to enable and optimize media plans are implemented
- Serve as subject matter expert across a range of Paid Social channels, managing the day-to-day and partnering with our creative and PR agency counterparts to execute strategies/programs that unlock growth.
- Partner to develop digital media journeys, on-ramps, and audience strategies to deliver highly targeted, premium, and relevant media programs.
- Collaborate with the broader media team to build capability and/or make strategic shift recommendations within platforms
- Lead learning agendas across several brands, inclusive of measuring, optimizing, and disseminating findings to the broader organization
- Work successfully across in-house team and key media and creative agency teams for full integration of media and communications plans
We are looking for driven individuals with a bias for action who:
- Collaborate and are comfortable working as part of a team and on individual projects
- Display outstanding ability to think creatively and identify and resolve problems
- Possess excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Are self-assured and composed to drive influence with more senior individuals across the business
- Are self-starters with an innate curiosity and the drive to test, learn, adapt and be agile in a constantly evolving environment
- Possess extreme agility managing multiple stakeholders and multiple priorities, balancing short- and long-term needs and implications.
- Are data driven and have an analytical mindset: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
- Communicate effectively and leverage verbal and visual communication to drive action.
- Operate in ambiguous environments and navigate effectively through complex issues, leveraging expertise and business understanding to recommend solutions.
- 1+ years of experience executing holistic paid digital media campaigns in social media platforms
- Experience leveraging data to provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance
- 2+ years of experience executing holistic paid digital media campaigns in social media platforms (Facebook Blueprint Certification a plus)
- Deep expertise in paid social media to drive brand and ecommerce, experience with online to offline and app acquisition campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytics background: Able to triangulate between data, brand goals and opportunities to make recommendations and optimize plans.
- Understanding of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.