Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: United States Remote
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and CS : GO. Our team of over 200 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
As a PrizePicks Social Media Manager, you will assist in the development of the PrizePicks brand across all major and emerging social media platforms – primarily through the creation of product-based content, the strategic distribution of that content across platforms, and interaction with our audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Execute day-to-day management of branded profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and emerging platforms (TikTok, YouTube Shorts, Snap, etc.)
- Produce visual and copy-based content for distribution across various social media channels–optimize content for each platform.
- Brainstorm new and creative content and growth strategies with larger social media team and corresponding teams. Participate in internal ideation meetings.
- Collaborate with internal support and marketing teams to optimize user experience.
- Perform content and channel audits to identify the strengths and weaknesses of PrizePicks’ social media strategy. Use those insights to optimize future posts and campaigns.
- Performs the role with an ‘always on’ approach to social media, constantly monitoring the daily fantasy industry, sports industries, influencers, and other related markets.
- Monitor social media trends, tools, apps, and effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media techniques.
- Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns, giveaways, etc.
What you have:
- 4+ years of experience in social media management for a consumer-facing brand.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, primarily Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- Flexible schedule that allows for availability during gametime windows (night, weekends, etc.)
- Firm knowledge of sports categories, primarily NBA, NFL, NHL, CFB, and CBB.
- Ability to think creatively about content production around sports.
- A deep understanding of current pop culture trends to inform content strategy and creation.
What makes you stand out:
- Photoshop skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Sprout Social a plus.
Where you’ll live:
This is a remote role so anywhere in the U.S., occasional travel to our HQ in Atlanta will be required
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship or an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.