Job Title: Social Media Manager, Podcasts
Company: Digital Media Management
Location: United States Remote
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager, Podcasts to join our fun and growing entertainment division. The Social Media Manager, Podcasts will oversee the social accounts for one of our podcast clients. You will be responsible for creating and managing innovative and engaging social media campaigns for individual podcasts as well as for the brand as a while. You love podcasts and you have experience developing social strategies, building out content calendars, conceptualizing the social creatives, copywriting, and engaging with audiences on social media channels.
- Develop tailored social strategies for each of your assigned podcasts
- Interface with clients and actively participate in weekly client meetings
- Build editorial calendars and content rollouts
- Write creative copy and publish content to all social media channels
- Work with the Creative team on project-specific assets for the campaigns
- Provide clients with comprehensive monthly reporting
- Facilitate community management on all social media channels
- Participate in brainstorms for various campaigns across the company
- Experience working within the social media space, preferably within an agency environment
- Experience managing social campaigns in podcasts is a plus, but a passion for podcasts is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and client communication/presentation skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Content creation across social platforms like Instagram Story and TikTok is a plus but not required
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.