Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Detroit, MI
Parini is a full-service interior design studio based in Detroit, MI specializing in boutique hospitality, residential, and retail design.
Highly capable of translating big ideas into project solutions, Parini takes a holistic approach to the design process. We collaborate with clients, contractors, and consultants alike to elicit honest feedback, create poignant narratives, and effectively interpret the total project vision, while striving to weave honest materials, thoughtful artistry, and local craftsmanship through all designs.
This is a contract role for a Social Media Manager. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing and executing the social media strategy for PARINI. This is a hybrid role located in Detroit, MI, with some flexibility for remote work. Your day-to-day tasks will include creating and curating engaging content, optimizing social media profiles, and measuring + analyzing social media performance.
- Social Media Marketing and Social Media Optimization (SMO) skills5+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or related fieldStrong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and other social media platforms
- Experience using Adobe Creative Studio, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and CanvaSelf-motivated, capacity to adapt quickly
- Passionate about the social media industry, interest in staying on top of platform developments and new features
- Attention to detail and strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage diverse audiences
- Experience in developing and executing social media strategies
- Highly creative and strategic; able to analyze and implement revenue-driving opportunities through strategic marketing and brand building tactics
- Ability to create engaging content and develop a content strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience in the interior design or hospitality industries is a plus
If you enjoy:
- Creative problem solving
- A fast-paced, open, collaborative studio environmentListening, learning, + teaching
- Translating abstract concepts into tangible design solutions
- Working closely with an incredible support system
- Equity + inclusionClear + concise communication
- Leading with compassion
- Building a growing brand