Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Packed Party
Location: Austin, Texas Metropolitan Area
Packed Party is looking for a highly creative, strategic, organized, and thoughtful Social Media Manager to help our brand grow via its social platforms and with our influencer marketing teams. This role reports into the Packed Party Marketing Manager.
Overview of Responsibilities Include:
· We’re looking for someone with a love for strategic and creative storytelling combined with an ability to lead day-to-day execution, strategy, and optimization. Not only are you the “thinker”, but you’re also the “do-er” in this role executing creative ideas both in advance and sometimes on short notice based on inventory changes at a fast-paced growing brand.
· Our team is looking for someone who can easily multitask and manage multiple timelines and launches across channels from our site to exclusive launches with retailers we have the ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is nimble with changes as they are frequently received from our retail partners i.e. launch is moved up because something arrived sooner than expected so we need to shoot now or push it back because it’s delayed so you will need to move our social planning tools around to accommodate
· As a team leader and contributor, the ideal candidate performs tasks start to finish, develops collaborative relationships with team members, is very open to feedback as they learn the brand, displays clear communication and acts proactively, professionally and efficiently to ensure all messaging and imagery across social platforms ties together cohesively.
· The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in the digital creative space and be fluent on all social platforms. This comes with proven experience scaling talent and influencer capabilities for driving outsized awareness and engagement gains.
· This person knows how to identify the best creators on a per product basis to deliver on KPIs against reach, engagement and cost effectiveness, taking Packed Party’s influencer program to the next level to drive interest, engagement and brand love with our target consumer.
· You know how to identify target customers, set clear objectives, build an effective content strategy to engage the audience, increase traffic and boost conversions over 1 month in advance.
· We are looking for someone who is an attentive and mindful team player. The ideal candidate is obsessed with the overall success and growth of the brand on social platforms and can look at things from a 10,000 ft. perspective.
**Social Content Creation + Posting **
· Work to organize photo + video shoots to create content that can be executed and deployed across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Pinterest at least 1 month in advance with guidance from Packed Party’s founder.
· Manage all social content aspects from shoot planning, execution of photos and editing to social media in-feed planning, caption creation and deployment on platforms or scheduling within Planoly based on measurable data.
· Determine and create a strategy based on data on how to creatively promote specific products amongst the hundreds of SKUs available not only on PackedParty.com, but also via Walmart and other major retailers
· Curate and upkeep monthly marketing calendar within Planoly and share projected postings bi-weekly with leadership
· Final approval of social feeds/plans and social strategy alongside CEO bi-weekly Instagram, TikTok + Facebook Daily/Weekly/Monthly Requirements:
· Static Post in Feed (Every day, 2-3X/day)
· Stories 3x/Week
· Community Management (Daily: actively engaged with the community externally on platform, as well as respond to all inbound DMs and customer comments in a timely manner).
· TikTok (3x week)
· Facebook (Cross promote from Instagram which will include pertinent sales or promotions)
· Content Shoots (As necessary, in conjunction with product launches or promotions)
· Influencer Management (weekly gifting/management)
· Oversee social media Contractor and ultimately be responsible in ensuring all posts are live, links work, bios are updated with appropriate launch info and we’re engaging with our community in an on-brand voice through messaging in DMs according to approved brand guidelines.
· Stay up to date with industry emerging trends, influencers, creators, partners across all platforms to make compelling and engaging influencer and organic social content across channels.
· Recommend refinement of process or workflows if necessary for new social media initiatives to boost awareness and relevance for the market.
· Responsible for engaging and responding to all DMs/inquiries across all social channels alongside Social Media Moderator Contractor
· Direct and funnel-related inquiries to customer support team as necessary with open and frequent lines of communication as products become unavailable.
Influencers + Partnerships
· Responsible for managing the influencer and organic social strategies and team to grow awareness, engagement, affinity and, ultimately, conversion at Packed Party dot com.
· Lead the direction and execution of social media content, influencer marketing campaigns, strategic partnerships with influencers and budget across channels to build brand fame and community engagement.
· Identify and build relationships with key influencers relevant to the Packed Party brand.
· Mange influencer network via LTK (Reward Style)
· Manage weekly influencer gifting and work cross functionally to ensure all influencer gifting and packages are sent out timely and monitor and report on influencer gifting impact.
· Upkeep on tracking shipments and working with distribution team as necessary
· Identify and secure potential strategic partners for collaborations and/or giveaways to build and promote Packed Party
· Manage giveaways with Packed Party followers as necessary compiling relevant information for gifting and ensuring timely delivery for giveaway winners
· Streamline and manage Party Planner Ambassador Program with Walmart Influencers and Packed Party Brand Ambassador Program
Social Support (Statistics + Measurability)
· Regularly analyze social performance across organic social and influencer marketing campaigns and optimize programs accordingly.
· For each campaign and product launch, provide a social summary highlighting influencers targeted, reach, mentions, etc.
· Track weekly and monthly engagement, followers, mentions, site visits, across all social channels.
· Summarize findings in a monthly report to be shared with leadership team.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Marketing + Digital Marketing Degree preferred)
· 3-5+ years in experience in Social Media Management & Social Media photography
· Expert level knowledge of the latest best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms related to Instagram, Instagram stories, IGTV, Instagram Live,
· TikTok, Meta/Meta Live, Pinterest and Twitter
· Exceptional relationship management skills, able to work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners.
· Excellent and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
· Comes hardwired with the ability to understand the big picture as well as nuances of all social media platforms.
· Demonstrated thought leadership & compelling achievements in both paid as well as non-paid social media strategy.
· A strategic mindset and capable of partnering with our creative, communications, media and channel teams.
· Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and bias for action. Works well with others internally as well as externally and harnesses relationships with other brands and influencers.
· Obsession with prioritization of timelines, accuracy of information, and organization
· Dedicated commitment to deliver on all project deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and accomplish tasks with minimal oversight
· Google Drive
· Photography an added benefit!