Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: United States (Remote)
#KeepGrowing with Nutrafol
Come grow with us. We’re a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals – and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results.
We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too – by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It’s our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
Nutrafol is seeking a motivated and versatile Social Media Manager for our Men’s brand. The ideal candidate has a strong passion and understanding of social media management from ideation to execution. Our ideal candidate has experience in content creation and visual storytelling, social media analytics and reporting, scaling followers and engagement, and experience in community management.
This role will report to our Director of Social Media as part of the Community team, and will collaborate closely with PR, Influencer Marketing, CX/Customer Reputation and Creative team members to achieve cross-functional success.
- Lead the refinement and execution of Nutafol Men’s social media strategy on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube shorts to drive brand awareness, increase engagement, and scale our communities
- Utilize strategic insights, cross functional collaboration, and budget allocation to exponentially grow our male-identifying following on key channels
- Develop and maintain bi-weekly visual calendars to meet brand initiatives, standards, and guidelines
- Plan and create content, including caption writing, story creation, video creation, graphic content briefing, and curating UGC
- Brainstorm and brief concepts for execution in social media channels against varying measurable objectives such as driving thought leadership, acquiring new audiences, product discovery, and engagement
- Manage day-to-day posting to social channels, including weekend posts
- Use critical understanding of historical insights, channel behaviors, campaign effectiveness, strategy, and creative to make recommendations for continuous improvement, formally reporting on a bi-weekly and monthly basis
- Continuously research our target audience and become the expert on where they are and what they want to see on our primary platforms
- Conduct ongoing research projects on key industry trends and create competitive content insight reports to leverage findings into new ideas and innovations
- Help source content creators and thought leaders to join our community and collaborate with the brand
- Stay up to date on platform trends and jump in while they’re hot by creating videos featuring yourself, our products, and/or members of our team
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support all marketing efforts, including but not limited to: influencer activations, product launches, email, sms, and brand campaigns
- Lead and coordinate social partnerships with like-minded brands and personalities, including content creators, influencers, physicians, and stylists for giveaways, lives, and more
- Liaise directly with CX/Customer Reputation Coordinator to address community comments and customer service related inquiries
- Monitor and support Nutrafol’s social community through timely responses to customer/fan messages in the Nutrafol brand voice
- Bring new, innovative, creative, strategic ideas to the table that will help us stand out amongst competitors and hit our KPI goals
- 3-5 years relevant social media experience; preferably a mix of brand and agency experience
- Deep understanding of high-quality content and how it can translate across different channels
- Experiencing collaborating and negotiating with content creators and influencers
- Highly strategic approach with a well-developed sense of what drives engagement and follower growth and comfortable making data-driven decisions
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to repurpose marketing materials and communicate effectively for each owned channel
- Familiarity with social analytics and planning tools (e.g. Dash Hudson, Hootsuite)
- Live and breathe all things social media. You’re up to date on the latest trends and best practices, and are the first to test out new platforms and features when they launch
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels within the company
- Effective time and project management skills, with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects efficiently while also attending to the minute details
- Creative and conceptual thinker with a passion for all things wellness, health, and lifestyle
- Passionate about trends and conversations in popular men’s social media culture, including sports, gaming, entertainment, and others
- A solution-oriented mindset and willingness to jump in on other tasks or projects that support the team’s success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in the wellness space
- Experience working with male-focused, direct-to-consumer lifestyle brands
Nutrafol takes into consideration a wide range of factors in final compensation decisions, including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs. The listed range is applicable only to the annual base salary and does not include additional perks, benefits, or applicable bonus eligibility comprising the total compensation package.
$80,000 — $100,000 USD
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Wellness Program, including virtual Wellness Sessions & No-Meeting Wednesdays
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
California residents may review our CCPA notice here .