Job Title: Social Media Manager, North America
Company: The Juice Plus+ Company
Location: Collierville, TN
- Own the US and Global social media accounts for Juice Plus+, including content and engagement strategies, reporting and community management.
- Liaise across cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, creative, regulatory, etc.) to plan campaigns, integrate feedback and deliver on commercial strategies
- Own social media asset management to ensure on-time execution and updates on various social platforms and internal communication applications
- Manage day-to-day health of US social channels including engagement, optimizations, growth and innovation.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if:
- You love staying ahead of the latest trends and are social savvy
- Have an eye for creative balanced with analytical curiosity
- Are able to easily flex between strategy and execution
- Have a passion for or experience in the health and wellness industry
- Understand balancing both B2B and B2C strategies
- 4-5 years’ of experience in creative, marketing, digital marketing or related fields.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with the day-to-day management and content planning for social media channels.
- Working knowledge of common social media reporting and monitoring tools (Hootsuite, native platform reporting)
- Proactive; takes initiative and has the ability to think ahead and anticipate needs of the team
- Experience working across multiple teams and workstreams; understands how to prioritize and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Sense of ownership and accountability for work assignments
- Team-player who operates in a fast-paced, collaborative setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties.
*Juice Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. *