Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Next Level Sports & Entertainment
Location: Hanover, MD
Salary range: Salary is commensurate with experience Location: This position is based at our Hanover, MD headquarters. Hybrid work arrangements are acceptable, with telework opportunities per Next Level Sports & Entertainment’s corporate policies, and the ability to commute to the office as needed.
About Us: The Next Level Sports & Entertainment (NLSE) Leadership Team is comprised of several of the most innovative, collaborative, and creative champions for the urban community. We are the premier urban sports and entertainment content provider, covering over 100+ million homes in all seven continents!
NLSE is the only minority owned 24/7 linear platform in the US, distributing content across digital and broadcast networks that showcases live events and original programming for urban communities. Content includes live and on-demand videos such as games and events, interviews, predictions, analysis, and a variety of original programming. Visit our website here.
Why Join Us? NLSE’s Executives foster a supportive work environment allowing our teams to thrive, and have a fierce dedication to innovation, security, and people. Our culture is built on inclusion, teamwork, trust, and we are committed to offering career advancement opportunities to all employees. Encouraging a healthy and balanced life, we offer an extensive benefits package to support the wellness of our employees and their families. You will be joining a team of innovators, working with cutting edge technologies, building a network, and making an impact. Apply today!
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Performs social listening tasks to effectively analyze all aspects of Next Level’s non-linear viewing, including hours, sessions, and unique viewers.
- Provides insights on overall sports media trends and their impact on our sports network.
- Day-to-day planning, management, and creation of content for multiple social media platforms.
- Develop compelling social media event coverage plans and new content concepts with a short turnaround time and an eye for data-driven decision making.
- Ensure that writing and visual styles are consistent with digital and editorial best practices.
- Responds to ad hoc and short turn around requests for data and metrics from across the organization and proactively disseminate insights.
- Set clear objectives campaigns considering traffic, brand awareness, online reputation, leads or sales as a starting point.
- Work alongside the internal team to define and manage the social strategy.
- Work with teams to define the right approach for influencers to meet the set objectives.
- Identify and liaise with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Effectively manage campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time, to a high standard, communicating with social influencers and platform partners.
- Ability to see the bigger picture of the technology and social media landscape and how it intersects with fan consumption of NLSE content.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy: NLSE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team and working environment. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. EEO is the law.