New Law Business Model (NLBM)
The Opportunity You’ve Been Looking For
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead and make an impact at a company that offers a flexible work schedule and an amazing culture? We’re aiming to significantly up-level our social media presence and strategy, so if you are searching for a role that will empower (and support) you to fully leverage your creativity and expertise to build and execute that plan, then this may be a great fit!
Why is New Law Business Model Such a Cool Place to Work?
First, we have an amazing mission! We help transform how lawyers practice law, providing them with a proven business model to serve families and small business owners as a trusted advisor, while reclaiming their humanity, having full control over their income and their calendars, and creating a life and law practice they love.
We’re also a 100% virtual company that offers flexible working hours in an environment where family comes first. Our team is comprised of thoughtful, accomplished, and laser-focused individuals who are taking us to new heights of growth, having made the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list for the past 4 years and counting.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary of $65k-$75k, based on skills, experience, performance, and knowledge
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, generous PTO, a 4% 401k match, and long-term disability insurance
- Flexibility and 100% remote work with an established, high-achieving (4 years in a row Inc. 5000), experienced, and fun team
- A company culture that doesn’t just tell you, but rather shows you that we care about you, and we support your fully integrated life
- Ability to work with a team of smart and caring professionals who exemplify—and celebrate—our five core values: Be Badass, Walk the Talk, We Rise, You Matter, and Build Legacy
- Career and personal fulfillment when you make a deeply impactful and meaningful contribution to the growth of an organization that serves a community of service-oriented lawyers
- Commitment to professional development and support for your growth
- 4+ years of Social Media Marketing experience
- Four-year degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Business or related academic area
- Creative social media writer and storyteller, ideally with experience writing for the legal, B2B, and/or online training and services space
- Extensive experience with social media monitoring, publishing and listening platforms, with proven track record of growing brand presence
- Adept at building, moderating, and managing social media communities using proven strategies that produce a high-level of engagement and sense of belonging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on proofreading, grammar, and reporting excellence (communications style embodies empathy, patient, diplomatic, sense of humor)
- Well-acquainted with social media writing best practices, which includes attention to voice, tone, audience, and different content needs for different social media platforms
- Proactive and consistently works on improving their “craft” according to industry trends
- Excellent organization and time management skills, team player, and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; experience working collaboratively with internal and external teams
New Law Business Model is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.