Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Nekter Juice Bar
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Deliver Nekter Juice Bar’s brand message to the consumer through owned and paid social, creating engaging content and digital first experiences which drive conversation at scale by connecting consumers to the Nekter brand via our 200+ franchise stores across the nation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for Social Media Strategy – driving channel approach, content best practices, and performance of social strategy.
- Lead and drive the daily channel content, strategy and engagement strategy that deliver and drive results.
- Identify new Social Channel opportunities and hold space for innovation across our team and channel stack.
- Partnership with Marketing to drive our ‘Better with Nekter’ national campaign, and the relationship between organic and paid social approaches.
- Act as resource person for interrelated marketing and business teams for strategic and cross-functional programs and projects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders with respect to channel objectives, requirements and key learnings.
- Manages social budget and day to day production and operations of social programming.
- Event/brand marketing/experiential marketing/entertainment marketing support, as needed. This includes occasional travel.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting on social media performance. Design and use dashboard visualizations and custom reports in order to do so.
- 3 to 5 years of experience developing and driving social marketing campaigns/initiatives from inception to execution for leading brands.
- Love working in a fast-paced environment. Able to thrive in a growth-stage environment, characterized by a rapid pace and change.
- You are someone that has the perfect balance of organization, collaboration and approachability, with a track record of successfully delivering projects from start to finish on time and within budget.
- Expert in content marketing strategies that are native to individual channels, rooted in industry trends, and consumer behaviors and demonstrate tangible ROI
- Experience with various social analytics and listening tools; deep ability to collect, analyze and use social data to affect change
- Experience with software must include: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro or Final cut pro.
- Personal characteristics: Passion for health & wellness, fitness and or sports.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- 401k Program
- Employee Discount
- Great Company Culture
As required by applicable Pay Transparency Laws, Nekter Juice Bar provides a range of compensation for roles that may be hired in locations under these requirements. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include a wide array of factors, including: your specific skills and experience, geographic location or other relevant factors.
The pay range for this role is: $85,000 - $100,000/year
Nekter Juice Bar is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.