Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Location: Mountain View, CA (In office 3-5 days a week)
As Social Media Manager at Moveworks, you’ll create and implement a world-class social media strategy at one of the fastest-growing AI companies on the planet. Through deep empathy with our target audience, you will accelerate the growth of our following on LinkedIn and Twitter, while also establishing a significant presence across other platforms. Moveworks already provides instant support to millions of employees — freeing them up to focus on what matters. We need your expertise to share that story with the entire business world.
This role covers a broad scope of responsibility: writing all company social posts and comments, ideating and creating multimedia content alongside our Design team, managing our social media calendar via cross-functional collaboration, defining our brand voice on each platform, drafting template posts for our employees, customers, investors, and partners, reporting on performance, and more. You’ll work closely with the entire Marketing team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing. Across the board, you’ll harness the power of social media to build a massive, global following
Who We Are
Moveworks is on a mission to make language the universal UI. We give enterprises a conversational interface that works across every system — from Microsoft to Workday to Salesforce. Powered by GPT-class machine learning models, the Moveworks platform learns the unique language of each organization to solve thousands of use cases. Brands like Databricks, Broadcom, DocuSign, and Palo Alto Networks leverage Moveworks’ proprietary enterprise data, out-of-the-box solutions, and intuitive developer tools to bring conversational automation to all aspects of their business.
Founded in 2016, Moveworks has raised $315 million in funding, at a valuation of $2.1 billion. We’ve been named to the Forbes AI 50 list for five consecutive years while earning recognition as the winner of the 2023 Edison Awards for AI Optimized Productivity, and as the Best Bot Solution at the 2022 AI Breakthrough Awards.
Moveworks has over 500 employees in six offices around the world, and is backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed, Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Iconiq, and more.
Come join one of the most innovative teams on the planet!
What You Will Do
- Create and implement a world-class social media strategy that builds a massive, global following for Moveworks.
- Lead our expansion to platforms beyond LinkedIn and Twitter — Including YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, and Facebook — by leveraging multimedia content optimized for each format.
- Manage our social media calendar, ensuring a consistent presence across all channels.
- Draft and disseminate template social media posts for our employees, customers, investors, and partners to amplify announcements with on-brand messaging.
- Identify joint marketing opportunities by monitoring the social feeds of our customers, investors, and partners, in addition to actively monitoring for mentions of Moveworks
- Collaborate with thought leaders and industry experts to reach large new audiences.
- Conduct enablement sessions for colleagues across departments to share social media best practices.
- Participate in messaging and planning discussions for product launches; become knowledgeable about the nuances of our technology and platform.
- Develop a framework for analyzing the effectiveness of our social media strategy and operationalize reporting through data to demonstrate how well we meet expectations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our Demand Generation, Sales, Sales Development, Product Marketing, and Field Marketing teams to align our social media strategy with integrated go-to-market campaigns.
What You Bring To The Table
- 3+ years experience in digital / social marketing; experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
- A proven ability to engage with communities on social media through empathy and data-driven social listening; an incisive grasp of what information and messaging resonates with specific personas.
- Excellent storytelling and presentation skills, with a track record of distilling complicated concepts into compelling content.
- An expert user of LinkedIn and Twitter — our primary social platforms today — and a deep, evolving understanding of other platforms, including advanced / paid features.
- A pulse on the latest social trends and innovations to drive consistent engagement.
- A proven ability to gain followers and build a positive reputation for corporate account(s).
- Experience collaborating with thought leaders and external partners on social media.
- A passion for using data to inform strategic decisions, including performance tracking and behavioral analytics.
- Capable of leading and prioritizing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Insatiable curiosity, a strong work ethic, and a growth mindset.
Base Compensation Range - $135,000 - $172,000
Our compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions or bonus plans.
Ultimately, in determining pay, final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, the role’s scope and complexity, the candidate’s experience and expertise, and other factors.
Moveworks Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Moveworks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.