Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: · Nashville, TN
Location: Nashville, TN
Company Highlight: Levelwing is an independent media agency driving exceptional strategies for nationally recognized brands. We aspire to build a team where curious minds, big thinking and caring people create value in meaningful ways. Our approach is guided by core principles, driven by innovative creativity, and anchored by data insights. Our agency is full of passionate and creative brand marketers who are constantly looking for new ways to challenge the status quo. If that sounds like you - keep reading!
Position Summary: As a Social Media Manager at Levelwing, you’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day social media presence for all assigned clients. The Social Media Manager will manage the monthly owned and influencer content calendar development, the organization of post-performance data, any necessary channel optimizations, and the clients’ scheduling tool in support of the social media strategy and larger creative campaigns.
Minimum Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, or an associated field with one to two (1-2) years of experience in an agency, ad tech, and/or client industry
- Four plus (4+) years of experience in an agency, ad tech, and/or client industry can substitute for a degree
- Experience with social scheduling tools, including but not limited to: Facebook Scheduling, Hootsuite, or Sprout
- Experience with Sprinklr or Khoros highly desired
- Background in creative work required
- Experience assisting with post copy highly desired
- Experience identifying trends and insights in social platforms required
- Direct social analytics experience a plus
- Intermediate level experience in Google Suite
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Highly proactive mindset
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Owning the development of the monthly content calendar, including writing post copy, and delegating design/video work as needed to the creative team
- Developing social coverage plans for one-off activations in line with the broader content strategy
- Managing channel housekeeping and implementing channel optimizations, as needed
- Managing the client scheduling and reporting tool with support and oversight from the Senior Social Strategist
- Pulling post-performance data for monthly reporting
- Managing influencer content and determining incorporation into existing content calendar
- Monitoring the evolving social landscape for cultural and platform-specific trends that are appropriate to Levelwing clients
- Collaborating with the Senior Social Strategist to schedule all approved content
Locations: Levelwing is committed to providing our employees with work environments that suite their lifestyles, as a result we operate as a remote and hybrid agency with office locations in Charleston, South Carolina, and Nashville, Tennessee.
Important Note: At Levelwing we are committed to providing excellent service to our clients. Although Levelwing does have a remote working option, to best support our clients continuously evolving campaigns, all Levelwing employees must be in either eastern or central time zones. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply to any of our open positions.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be construed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice.
Levelwing Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer .