Job Title: Social Media Manager, Late Night Entertainment
Company: Digital Media Management
Location: New York, United States Remote
Digital Media Management (DMM) is a leading full service digital agency, content studio and incubator specializing in social-first, “always-entertaining” marketing. DMM works with movie studios, television networks, streaming services and consumer brands to create groundbreaking social media campaigns via fan activations, innovative content creation, results-driven paid media planning, and strategic influencer-brand partnerships.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager, Late Night Entertainment to join our New York-based TV & Streaming division. The Social Media Manager will work on one of the most storied and popular late-night programs on TV today, managing their social channels, developing creative opportunities, executing strategic campaigns, and engaging with the show’s dedicated fanbase online. This is a unique role that will be embedded within the client social team, working directly in their internal structure and process.
- Produce assets (video and static) promoting the show across all platforms
- Apply data to guide decision-making, editorial decisions, and audience habits, as well as inform key stakeholders
- Partner with the network senior digital management team to support efforts and programming planning on YouTube
- Understand and identify trends within the space and execute within the show’s brand and with social goals in mind
- Work on the go, and adjust to last minute changes and unexpected opportunities and hurdles while still delivering best in class social content
- Effectively communicate the strategy and vision for current show accounts while also pitching new strategies on emerging platforms
- Deep understanding of the multi-platform landscape, digital trends, and the evolving functionality and behaviors on social platforms
- Platform experience a must
- Strong writing and QA skills are a must
- Expert in the social space and understanding of comedy, news, and pop culture
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure production environment
- Available to work late at night and some weekend hours
Company culture you ask? Our company culture is casual, fun, and empowering. There is a lot of room for growth in this role! That’s right, no glass ceiling and room to learn.
Digital Media Management is an equal opportunity employer. We work together to create a space that fosters diversity and inclusion across race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, age, national origin, and veteran status. Our diversity strategy is simple: grow a team of creative, innovative, passionate people from varied backgrounds to produce best-in-class digital campaigns.