Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: Kranti Electrical Works
Location: Miami Gardens, FL (Remote)
Cube Care Company provides high-quality decorative products and services for healthcare and commercial interiors.
We offer a turnkey solution for clients looking for the highest quality products and textiles available for healthcare and commercial interiors, including cubicle curtains, tracks, shower curtains, cart covers, window treatments and bedding, as well as installation and maintenance services, please check our complete product offering brochure.
With our high quality products, unmatched personal service and expert guidance, we’ve become one of the most trusted names in the industry for medical facility and hospital cubicle curtains. Our commitment to delivering results has enabled us to build long standing relationships with our clients and follow through on our promises every time.
- Explore the current market trend and audience preferences.
- Set social media marketing goals and create strategies for social media posts.
- Take care of ROI and prepare proper reports for it.
- Develop eye-catching content, compile, edit and publish the content on a regular basis.
- Observe the SEO as well as web traffic for optimizing the content.
- Collaborate with the other teams in the organization such as the marketing team, sales team, client service, etc for maintaining brand consistency.
- Interact with social media followers and promptly attend to their queries.
- Consider all the client’s and follower’s reviews on social media.
- Manage the social media account design including the layout of the blogs and the other textual contents posted, account timeline, and profile picture.
- Make sure that the social media handles the organization to convey the right messages and ideas. They should thereby adhere to the organization’s rules, regulations, and objectives.
- Suggest and initiate the application of new features for creating brand awareness.
- Be well-versed with the current market trends, technologies, designing tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Experience in developing social media content and strategies.
- Good Knowledge of content management systems.
- Full understanding of SEO and social media.
- Outstanding copywriting abilities.
- General understanding of web designs.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills, problem-solving skills, and decision-making capabilities.
- A keen eye for details with respect to content and strategy.
- Laptop, smartphone and internet
$106,765 - $175,000