Job Title: Social Media Manager - Jewelry
Company: Market America, Inc.
Location: Greensboro, NC
The Social Media Manager for our jewelry line, Layered, will work closely with the Creative and Brand teams to fulfill all social media related needs across all relevant channels. You’ll manage the content output for channels via a variety of campaigns and will develop and manage exciting content calendars, with a particular focus on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram. This role is responsible for reporting on all social and content initiatives across multiple platforms to drive engagement, conversion, retention, and positive customer behavior with a specific focus on exploring our potential on TikTok. This role is based out of NYC, Greensboro NC or close-by surrounding areas. While this position is mostly remote, there will often be days set for planning in person with the Brand Owner to create content and plan out calendars.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Work with the PR and Influencer Team in scouting out and hiring influencer talent.
- Responsible for briefing and collecting influencer content to post that works into the social media calendar.
- Responsible for keeping track of influencers posting and participation.
- Research market and social media trends and competition to stay relevant and on top of worldwide social initiatives.
- Build creative assets via Canva or other creative suites in advance for the various social platforms.
- Follow the lead of the Creative team for branding direction while providing support and insight into social media initiatives and strategies.
- Provide research-driven recommendations and ensure on-time delivery of assets.
- This position will play an integral role in supporting the Communications, PR, Brand and Creative Team.
- This position will work closely with Brand Owner and help the Brand Owner strategize how to incorporate relevant brand posts, stories, and reels onto their account for cross promotion and branding.
- You will be responsible for all content output across all channels, from content calendar planning and management, through to content creation, scheduling and pushing content live
- This full-time role will be focused on managing Motives social media accounts through social listening, responding to our community, writing copy, and developing content and relationships
- Build and engage communities on Facebook, TikTok and Instagram via all relevant social outlets, reels, stories, posts, contests, etc.
- Pre-plan and attend corporate events and special brand related events, photo shoots and provide social coverage maintaining brand guidelines and content initiatives.
- Track and report analytics and data back to the team and supervisors with minimal oversight
- Potential for international and local travel following COVID vaccination and lifted travel bans for international meetings and brand events
- Stay up to date on current and upcoming trends and innovations in social media landscape, particularly in the luxury make up, skin care and jewelry industry, and communicate these to management for implementation into strategy
- Ensure Motives remains an innovative brand in the space
- Create and distribute monthly internal eNewsletter to ensure all departments are aware of social media activities
- Monitor Beauty Advisor Instagram accounts and provide guidance and constructive feedback on their content
- Filter and appropriately address general press inquiries
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in media/social media and or journalistic industry.
- Or combination of equivalent experience, education, and training.
The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, eagerness to build up channels and have a passion for all things beauty, skincare, and fashion. This person is up to date on trends in both the industries and social media with advanced knowledge of social management tools and creative suites. This person is creative and has an elevated aesthetic vision. Looking for a go-getter who is eager and excited to be a part of a strong team whose mission is to make its mark in an ever-evolving industry