Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: J. Wade Public Relations
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
J. Wade Public Relations is a boutique lifestyle PR and social media firm with a coveted portfolio of top hotel, restaurant, design, real estate, and fitness clients, including 1 Hotel San Francisco, Turks and Caicos Islands Tourist Board, Four Seasons Resort Napa Valley, Four Seasons Hotel Embarcadero, Jordan Winery, Jay Jeffers, Celebrity Chef Michael Mina, Garza Blanca Resorts & Spas in Mexico, Les Bordes Estate in France’s Loire Valley, Yerba Buena Island, Urban Villages (Populus | RailSpur), Yonder Escalante, Tony’s Pizza, and more.
We are currently seeking an experienced social media manager to join our tight-knit team of seasoned specialists. The ideal candidate has 2 – 5 years of social media experience, is highly organized, collaborative, creative, and has a positive can-do attitude. This position reports to our Director of Digital Strategy.
The social media manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Assist to develop social media strategies for a variety of clients across Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Act as a day-to-day lead for clients, including account management and responses to timely requests
- Develop social media content calendars
- Develop and edit Instagram Stories and Reels
- Schedule approved content across platforms
- Help to manage photo shoots including shot list development, scheduling, and final photo selections
- Oversee community management (monitoring and responding to comments and DMs)
- Influencer relations, including research, outreach, contracts and briefs
- Assist with paid social media campaigns
- Assist with monthly social media reports
- Monitor social media trends and staying abreast of new platforms and best practices
- Support with managing junior team members
- 2-5 years of work experience with social media content creation
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Experience creating compelling social media content
- Excellent writing, storytelling and communication skills
- Understanding of marketing principles and social media analytics
- Working knowledge of content creation, reporting, and scheduling tools like Sprout Social, Later, Canva, etc.
- Highly organized and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Works well in a collaborative team environment
- Great corporate culture with many perks that ensure we stay connected while we maintain a hybrid schedule, including quarterly get-togethers, office closure between Christmas and New Year’s, and summer Fridays.
Competitive benefits package with competitive base salary commensurate with experience, year-end bonus, 401(k), and full health care benefits. J. Wade PR also provides ample opportunities for learning and career growth.
San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Denver-based candidates are preferred.
Learn more about the agency and our client roster by visiting www.jwadepr.com and follow us on Instagram at @jwadepr.