Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: IXL Learning
Location: United States Remote
IXL Learning—a leading edtech company with a family of brands used by millions of customers globally—is looking for a Social Media Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing winning social media strategies for two of our flagship brands: Rosetta Stone and IXL. Rosetta Stone and its consumer product will be a core focus of this role.
A candidate who is successful in this role will build social media programs that help to position these brands as clear leaders within their respective markets. You will build a deep understanding of the brands’ distinct audiences and how to engage with them thoughtfully via social channels. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, a blend of creative and analytical, and is able to translate trends into exemplary brand strategies.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Overhaul IXL’s existing social media strategies to drive greater brand awareness, adoption, and loyalty.
- Define important social media KPIs, implement tracking processes, and use insights to iterate on and refine strategy.
- Craft social content including large-scale campaigns and daily postings, with support from the content marketing, design and video teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies to ensure we’re leveraging appropriate and winning tactics.
- Offer first-class customer service when engaging with those who write into our social media channels.
What We’re Looking For
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in social media marketing.
- The ability to define and own a mature social strategy.
- A demonstrated record of building audiences and communities for brands.
- An in-depth understanding of social media best practices and a proven track-record of implementing them.
- Strong channel-specific knowledge (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
- Experience tracking and analyzing social media analytics — experience with Sprout Social a plus.
At IXL, we value diversity in age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, political and religious beliefs, and life experience, and we are proud to promote a work environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work. IXL Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.