Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Richmond Heights, OH
Flexjet, a leading global provider of fractional private jet ownership and leasing, is seeking a qualified candidate to join the Global Marketing Department as a Social Media Manager. This person will join the Cyber Studio, a growing group of digitally minded marketers and specialists within the Global Marketing Department. This role is part of the exciting and continued growth Flexjet has experienced over the past decade. Social Media is core to the communications, brand identity, and private travel experiences that make Flexjet a global aviation leader.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for managing and establishing our brand’s digital equity, reach, voice, community engagement, and advocacy through social media platforms. You will oversee the creative strategy and implementation of content through the use of videos, photos, infographics, or text for a portfolio of brands including Flexjet and sister brands. This will include identifying trends in the market, audience, follower interactions and working with our Digital Marketing Data Analyst to analyze engagement metrics to increase followers and overall social media presence.
Build a community to influence advocacy and attract UHNW private jet travelers to engage without brand.
- Support the digital strategy with the ongoing implementation of specific strategy deliverables to drive engagement, growth, leads, and build a community around our brand’s culture.
- Lead the creative planning and support the digital positioning to implement and execute the brand’s storyline across all social media platforms.
- Manage, and implement compelling and relevant content topics such as video, text, gifs, reels, and stories that align and support our strategy’s content pillars.
- Create, implement, and manage the planning, curation, writing, scheduling, and calendarization of all social posts within the defined digital strategy with SEO and engagement as top of mind.
- Manage our social media’s digital alignment and ensure that our content is created to resonate with each social media channel specifically to drive the ongoing engagement of UHNW private jet travelers.
- Define and implement channel-level strategy and programming across all social media platforms to drive follower growth, user engagement, brand advocacy, leads, and digital channel alignment to achieve the goal of becoming #1 in digital.
- Prepare social reports to evaluate the success of organic social campaigns, present to stakeholders, and optimize strategy in partnership with the Digital Director.Collaborate with events, sales, partnerships, digital, operations, PR, and HR teams to create social promotion plans for upcoming events, product launches, company initiatives, and internal/external communications.
- Facilitate community management across all social channels (answering direct messages and comments daily across social channels)
- Act as the first point of contact for new projects, keeping stakeholders and team specialists organized throughout project timelines.
- Define targeted KPIs and audience goals for all social platforms to enforce growth and digital channel alignment.
- Attend industry and company events to document content for live and future use in alignment with all social media platforms.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, and/or social media management.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing multiple social media profiles, content, and community Including scheduling, publishing, content creation, calendar management, and overall strategy implementation.
- Must have experience in social media automation and analytics platforms: META, Business Manager, Hootsuite, Sprout, Pally, Airtable, Meltwater, GA4, LinkedIn Insights, and DOMO. (or similar platforms)
- Must have 5+ years’ experience in understanding digital marketing and cross-channel alignment with social media strategies.
- Digital Copywriting experience is required.
- Must be a problem solver ready to provide suggestions on how to improve our social media footprint and drive advocacy.
- Ability to meet deadlines must be comfortable prioritizing tasks, demonstrate flexibility, display a strong work ethic, fanatical attention to detail, and sense of urgency.
- Innovative and creative thinker; proactively identifies opportunities; motivated by challenge, change, and opportunity to help Flexjet look at things differently.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects simultaneously, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives.
- Ability to accept feedback and work collaboratively as part of a team while still advocating a clear creative vision.
- 20% travel is expected.
- Role is an in-person office and must work from our corporate headquarters in Cleveland, OH.