Job Title: Social Media Manager
Company: d2 Digital Designs
Location: Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN MANAGER
This position is an in-office position working with the team near downtown Dallas. If you have any issues with transportation or in-office full time, please do not apply.
ABOUT THE AGENCY
D2 is a full-service digital design agency located near downtown Dallas. For over two decades, we’ve been the catalyst behind the transformational growth and success of more than 300 best-in-class businesses across the globe.
As a leading B2B technology partner, we create masterfully designed, fully automated marketing and sales solutions to optimize customer engagement in today’s ever-evolving, digital-first marketplace.
Our award-winning capabilities include enterprise website experiences, demand generation, social media, paid & re-targeting media, events, dynamic collateral, and video. In 2022, the agency received two MarCom Platinum Awards in recognition of its re-branding efforts for Biote - a leading innovator in precision and preventive health care – and for its site launch for Nestync, a leading technology services and solutions provider.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will be responsible for developing organic content in collaboration with key internal stakeholders, including the Sr. Brand Marketing Director and Sr. Graphic Designer. The person will manage, grow, and maximize awareness across multiple social channels on behalf our growing roster of agency clients, with a main focus on technology. This will include planning and managing a monthly content calendar, as well as the development omni-channel lead generation campaigns. Work with the team to ensure that assets and messaging are consistent across all social platforms, while adhering to creative briefs, timelines, and budgets. Provide weekly internal analytics reporting to internal stakeholder team and monthly reporting to clients, including making recommendations to optimize awareness and engagement.
- Optimize content for each social media channel, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Collaborate with internal marketing team to develop monthly content calendar (pipeline) for the agency and its clients
- Manage production, deadlines, and quality control for all social media content elements, including - visual assets (video, image, infographics), copywriting (blog articles, collateral), and graphic design (standards and guidelines)
- Use internal tools for posting and management of content, and coordinate flow of approval with internal stakeholders
- Proactively contribute ideas and concepts for lead generation campaigns, including researching and writing blog articles, along with other added-value content (whitepapers, surveys, use cases) to help grow traffic and engagement
- Maintain a consistent ‘brand voice’ for agency and clients across each of their respective social media channels
- Repurpose existing assets and turn them into fresh, compelling “new” content that drives engagement and conversion
- Research and gain understanding of client target audiences and influencers
- Ability to use (and ultimately, master) SEO/SEM tools, such as SEMrush, to optimize content
- Identify key elements that lead to a successful post and ensure that content is always reflective of the latest platform changes
- Develop weekly internal post analysis reports and provide actionable next steps or ideas based on the data, as well as a monthly client report to demonstrate month-over-month performance
Keep abreast of industry and competitive trends, identifying any necessary action steps.
- Oversee end-to-end execution of all social media marketing campaigns, including planning, budgeting, and tracking.
- Create and manage a weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting process to measure and optimize performance across all platforms.
- Create A/B testing strategies for creative & media formats.
- Maintain social media content calendars across all platforms.
- Must have 2+ years of relevant work experience in Social Media Marketing, preferably in the tech space
- Experience measuring, tracking, and improving social media metrics.
- Experience using social media management tools
- Creative thinker with outstanding storytelling and creative messaging skills.
- Experience working in with cross-disciplinary project teams.
- Experience with creative and content development, including photoshop, video editing tools, driving shoot concepts, photography, and Canva.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environment.
- Passionately curious, tenacious, proactively resourceful, and eager to learn.
- Data-driven, creative mindset with excellent analytic capabilities.
- Clear and confident communicator - strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Capacity to set up long-term relationships.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media and influencer marketing.
- Highly collaborative team player above individual success.
- Exceptional work ethic
But that’s not all; we also have some pretty cool perks, too:
- Work with best-in-class technology platforms & experts
- Holiday allowance – 10 days
- 10 PTO days
- Modern, design-centric office layout, including:
- Arcade Games
- Full Kitchen
- Expresso/Coffee Bar
- Tasty Snacks & Treats
- Cool hangout space
- Great healthcare plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Convenient location just outside of Dallas on Stemmons Fwy at 35 & 183
If you’re a highly-passionate, creative collaborator who enjoys all the benefits of working for a boutique agency, we would love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
At D2, we are passionate and committed to our people. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It’s talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.