Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you someone who can’t let a question go unanswered, a comment unliked or photo unfiltered? Do you have a passion for building communities? Are you an expert in getting your feelings out in 140 characters or less?
Final question: Are you a social media specialist with a knack for always being in the know and creating whip-smart, super-relevant content?
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for social media, consider yourself a community builder, and want to work collaboratively with a team of game changers, you might be the perfect fit for our Social Media Manager role.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for planning, scheduling and executing the social strategy for Crisp’s primary brands, including the Game Changing Attorney podcast. You will work closely with graphic designers, videographers and copywriters to execute on the social media vision.
The goal of social media is to create brand awareness and drive engagement so the Social Media Manager will obsess over promoting content that meets these objectives. The Social Media Manager will also need to be able to spot social-worthy content moments with a sense of positive urgency to execute on social content that may have not been previously planned.
This is an opportunity to shape Crisp’s future and build engaged communities of entrepreneurs to ultimately impact the success of their businesses. The Social Media Manager will need to be a good mix of behavioral (what gets audiences engaged), operational (organized in planning a calendar and executing all the moving parts, and creative) and hungry (coming up with scrappy ways to get high quality content out on the fly).
If this could be you then apply today!
IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
BEFORE applying, please call 404-977-4707 for step-by-step instructions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and maintaining a daily, weekly and monthly social calendar for three of Crisp’s brands
- Coordinating with creative resources (copywriters, designers and videographers) to execute on social media content
- Drafting copy that will resonate with the target audience
- Syndicating podcast content for social media - working to promote the podcast each week
- Managing comments and community engagement and ensuring appropriate timely responses across all pages and groups
- Coordinating with partners for cross-promotion on social media to build brand awareness
- Building followings and engagements across social media
- Advocating with employees to share content across social
Our requirements are pretty straightforward. To qualify you must:
- Have 5+ years relevant experience
- Have experience using and maintaining social media management tools such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
- Have an ability to spot an incorrect social post a mile away
- Have a positive sense of urgency with an eye for what should be trending
- Possess insanely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have a fast-paced work ethic that empowers you to meet tight deadlines (24 hours deadline with a to-do list a mile long? No problem!)
- Exhibit an infectious can-do attitude and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Kick ass every day
Past Experience Desired (but not required):
- Social content production - working with personalities to get quick content on the fly
**Why you should work here: **
- You will become part of an incredibly crafted and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and teammates who are truly dedicated to success.
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth.
- You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary.
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action.
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Our Continuing Crisp Education (CCE) program encourages and rewards classes, certifications, book clubs, and trainings.
- 100% Crisp paid health, vision, and dental insurance, with option to add spouse and dependents
- 5 weeks of paid time off a year, completely off the grid, including 7 paid holidays plus the entire week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (AKA free money)
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents plus Instacart membership
- Annual Company Profit Share Program in a profitable, fully bootstrapped company
- State-of-the-art headquarters
- Ergonomic workstations (electric sit/stand desks)
- Mother’s room and relaxation room on-site
- Monthly swag for Crispers
- Opportunity to win an all expense paid vacation
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry – we will help pay to get you here!
We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Crisp Founder and CEO Michael Mogill named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies 6 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017)
- Atlanta’s fastest-growing companies 8 years in a row (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Recognized as Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- Creators and annual hosts of the Crisp Game Changers Summit, the largest and most ambitious law firm growth conference on Earth
- Published the legal industry’s best-selling marketing book
- Host of the most listened-to podcast in the legal industry
- Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.