Job Title: Social Media Manager, Chicago - The Infatuation
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Location: Chicago, IL
At The Infatuation, we’re on a mission to create the best restaurant recommendation platform in the world. We publish editorially-driven restaurant reviews and guides that are both utilitarian and entertaining, and package it all up in best-in-class digital products. In person, we meet our audience at marquee events such as our multi-city food festival EEEEEATSCON, and at unique dining experiences that we curate throughout the year.
In 2021, The Infatuation was acquired by JPMorgan Chase & Co. to accelerate the firm’s investment in dining, and further demonstrates its commitment to meeting customers where they are with exceptional benefits, useful content, and one-of-a-kind experience, at scale.
We are hiring a Social Media Manager to manage the day-to-day operations of our Chicago area social media handles and collaborate with other team members in your city and elsewhere to create new content franchises, drive company-wide social initiatives, manage special projects, and generate fresh creative ideas. This role will report directly to the Social Media Director.
- Share relevant editorial content to Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, optimized for each platform and post
- Create social-first content to share to TikTok and Instagram
- Monitor and reply to comments and messages on all social media platforms
- Create and manage weekly content calendars
- Translate website content into effective social media content
- Work with photographers to capture video and photo content from restaurants
- Collaborate with the Creative Production and Social Strategy teams
- Seek necessary approvals on social-first content ideas and finished before posting
- Pull social performance insights and analytics
- Work with the VP of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion to set and track goals to ensure our social media presence is a reflection of our values
- Contribute content and ideas that can be developed into social content for a national audience and shared with other cities
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally in content creation, social media, or brand marketing
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok professionally or personally
- Ability to write copy and create content while adhering to The Infatuation’s brand standards and tone of voice
- Ability to capture high quality food photos and videos using a smartphone
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Enthusiasm to be on camera and be one of the faces for our brand while staying true your own unique personality and sense of humor
- Passion and understanding of Chicago and its diverse landscape of neighborhoods and restaurants
- Experience with social media planning and scheduling platforms such as Later or Echobox preferred
- Experience with photo and video editing software including Splice or Canva preferred
- Bachelors degree in media, communications, or similar field preferred
- Must live in/nearby Chicago
(GA(HU1) Any educational requirements?
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans