Job Title: Social Media Manager, C4
Location: Austin, Texas
Who We Are:
Nutrabolt is a fast-growing, global active health and wellness company with a portfolio of market leading performance-oriented brands that energize and fuel active lifestyles. The company’s disruptive and innovative products compete in the Functional Beverage and Active Nutrition segments, under three consumer-loved brands: C4® (one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States and the #1 selling global pre-workout brand), XTEND® (the #1 post-workout recovery brand in the United States), and Cellucor® (an award-winning sports nutrition brand created in 2002).
Since its founding 20 years ago, Nutrabolt has set out to meet the discerning needs of performance athletes and fitness enthusiasts, while appealing beyond this core group to include consumers around the globe who are making healthy, active living a daily priority.
As a Certified Great Place to Work, Top Workplaces USA honoree, Fortune Best Workplace in Texas, and more – Nutrabolt cares deeply about our people, planet, and the communities we serve. Here, our teammates are united by our mission, and take ownership in creating a healthy workplace environment that promotes strong bodies, clear minds, and a culture of respect and belonging for all.
Note to applicants: This role has the potential to work remote outside of Austin.
Who You Are: As a Social Media Manager, you will be a key stakeholder in the creation and execution of global social strategies for the C4 brand. This position is highly strategic and requires a great attention to detail. You will be tasked with both creating content and owning cross-channel distribution strategies. You will focus on optimizing content, distributing content across all social channels, engaging in social listening, managing social media reporting, and manage engagement across key social platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other identified platforms as strategies evolve.
What You’re Good At:
- Acting as a key stakeholder in the development, implementation, management of social media strategies
- Owning social media distribution strategies including content distribution across all social media channels such as Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Developing and maintain rotating 30-day social content calendars, supporting sales and marketing strategies, brand moments, and more
- Collaborating with internal teams to support organizational goals involving global sales and marketing initiatives – working closely with our sales, D2C and marketing teams to understand upcoming promotions, events and product launches
- Creating and acquiring relevant content in various formats to support individual social platform strategies
- Serving as the brand voice for the brand
- Working cross-functionally with partnerships team to activate ambassadors on social media and assist with the management of content creator programs
- Collaborating with content team to guide the creation of highly relevant content experiences to each of our targeted audiences across all social channels
- Identifing and sharing insights about content performance, trends, feedback, and engagement through daily updates and more detailed weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Leading social media listening and gather instrumental insights for the brand to better understand our consumers and brand community members
- Participating as a leader in performance management review sessions
- In this role your goals and KPIs will be focused around:
- Engagement (Shares, Saves, Comments, etc.)
- Mentions & Share of Voice
**What You Contribute: **
- Has 2-3 years of professional experience managing and coordinating social media activities on behalf of a cutting-edge business, brand, individual or group
- Has experience creating bespoke content and curating content from various sources to optimize across unique social strategies to drive engagement, audience acquisition and share of voice
- Is a passionate, empathetic and personable leader with strong verbal and written communication skills with a natural ability to collaborate with others to drive efficiency with tasks and processes
- Has a love for analytics and an ability to call out key metrics and implement them into evolving implementation plans
- Has experience using social listening, content distribution, and management and reporting tools
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office Suite along with a comfort level using Adobe’s Creative Suite and/or other design focused software
- Photography and videography skills are a major plus
- Has experience capturing content from live events and brand programming moments
- Must have a passion and expert knowledge of the health and fitness industries
Nutrabolt cares about our teammates’ physical, mental, and financial wellness by providing benefits like: competitive health insurance, life insurance, mental wellness programs, 401K matching, and a monthly fitness allowance.
With our ‘Work Your Way’ program, we offer workstyle flexibility, unlimited vacation paid time off, volunteer time off, and a home office stipend when hired. You’ll get discounts on C4 Energy, Cellucor, and XTEND products, too!
Reach your full potential at work by taking care of all loved ones at home with Nutrabolt’s paid parental leave, childcare benefits, pet insurance, group legal benefits, and more.
Employment Type: Full-time
Please review our CCPA policy here.
Apply for this Job* Required