Job Title: Social Media Manager
Location: Puget Island, WA Remote
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the integrated consumer marketing team. This role focuses on engaging, building, and proactively managing a positive social media community across organic and paid experiences. In this role, you will demonstrate exceptional collaboration and communication skills as you partner with Product Marketing, Brand, Integrated Marketing and other functions within the organization. You will manage the cadence of digital communications across multiple social media channels with a focused approach using data and insights to inform your efforts. You’ll quickly adapt large-scale plans and messages to meet the needs of a fast-changing business, and you’ll thrive in ambiguity.
You will help set the strategy for how social can engage our target audiences across our consumer-facing brands in social media platforms; and keep an eye on upcoming platforms or other new mediums. This role will be working closely with our integrated marketing, product marketing and brand teams to represent the voice of our product, help manage several agency partners to develop bespoke creative aligned to our brands, draft briefs for paid media campaigns, and provide on-going feedback that continues to drive innovation. You’ll demonstrate a creative aptitude in both copy and creative and be responsible for managing a social voice across multiple brand expressions. You will also expand the creative and strategic comfort zones of internal stakeholders and inspire agencies to do their best creative.
A successful candidate will have a proven experience working with digital and social channels and have a love of consumer products. They will possess social media acumen, enterprise-minded working style, a love of paid media and a knack for storytelling.
We are a group of passionate social media experts managing all consumer brands for the company.
We’re looking to expand globally and work collaboratively across all brands to support the Consumer Marketing Organization narrative for the company.
We believe in transparency, partnership, and a healthy sense of humor.
- Uphold social voice consistently across all social media channels and maintain partnerships with regional social media community leads to ensure our message is aligned across the globe.
- Create and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement and sentiment with a global audience of business decision makers and creators.
- Stay up to date on latest social trends and tools and implement them for social campaigns delivery.
- Analyze, track, and measure performance against KPI’s and report on monthly social campaigns.
- Optimize and refine the social media management process.
- 5 – 7+ years of practical experience in a global enterprise social media environment or global agency in the field of social media.
- Strong project management skills – able to build, track, and execute on processes from start to finish independently under rapidly changing priorities.
- Excellence in producing engaging and creative social media content, planning, strategy and collaboration.
- Ability to gracefully lead and work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadline pressure with strong time management skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to present information to consumers and up to executives; all while balancing educating each audience on tactics used to support strategies
- Leader with the ability to bring together multiple groups of stakeholders and focus on shared outcomes using data and insights to help broker any challenges
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $45.00 - $50.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
Diversity and inclusion
Corporate social responsibility
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: Talent Benefits | Aquent
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.