Job Title: Social Media Manager and Strategist
Company: Sulte Group
Location: Santa Monica, CA (Remote)
We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and skilled social media manager and content creator for a client. The ideal candidate is a top-notch social media manager with a wealth of experience creating native content across platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram.
We are looking for someone who can come up with a consistent long-term social media strategy for the client and implement it. The ideal candidate is skilled at creating fresh content every day. We need someone who can stay on top of trends, UGC, and fan comments for this client and proactively repost, share, and engage with the client’s huge community of fans.
In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Creating a content calendar for clients weekly across platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter. You must also be able to write posts for the client’s blog and manage their tour date calendar.
- Developing the copy and creative for posts (must be a strong copywriter, have Photoshop experience, and be able to edit videos).
- Explain the social media strategy to clients during one-on-one sessions.
- Schedule posts using tools like Hootsuite or Publer. However, you must be able to post, repost, and react to content and comments real-time, even on the weekends.
- Engage with fans, comment, reshare, and like posts.
- Look for opportunities to use user-generated content.
You must be professional and willing to go above and beyond. This is a fast-paced role, and we need someone that is available to be"on-call"always (even on the weekends) to keep up with the changing trends on social media. Someone who is passionate about music, especially hip-hop is a plus!
This is an hourly contract role. Please only apply if you are open to contract work.
- Flexible schedule and full remote.
- Ability to work with exciting influential clients.
- Support team and ample room for growth.