Social Media Management Chat: How to keep social media content for clients fresh + video challenges + using a scheduling platform

I wanted to start a conversation around how to keep social media content for client’s fresh & how it’s getting so much harder now that video is becoming such a crucial part of content creation, etc. Also, how scheduling platforms make it hard ro take advantage of all the benefits of posting natively & how people get around that.

2 Likes

Hi Stephanie…looking forward to chatting! I know there are lots of great social media managers in this group who can add to the conversation.

I’ll address the issues of making video and let you know we’re working on a special event for the month of August that’s going to focus on creating Instagram Reels. I’m working right now to put together lots of resources to help you and other social media manager community members with this subject!

2 Likes

Also want to add we mostly use Agorapulse (as that’s who powers Social Media Pulse) but there are lots of things that we have to do natively on the platforms because the (GRRR) platforms don’t have the API open for any legitimate tool who play by the rules.

It’s frustrating but I celebrate whenever the tools get to do another thing!

2 Likes

That will be helpful, thank you. It’s all about Reels and video now, which definitely adds another level of complexity for us all!

I’m also curious as to any really good examples of a business that’s doing social media well? I really want to up my game, so some excellent examples would be so helpful! But, I’m thinking smaller businesses - not big ones with big budgets. Do you know of any?

1 Like

So, do you recommend going in and ‘fixing up’ posts after they’re published - to make sure they’re taking advantage of the native tools available?

Also, does Agorapulse schedule Reels & post automatically?

1 Like