Job Title: Social Media Live Streaming Manager
Company: Shop LC · Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
ABOUT SHOP LC
- We are an electronic retailer of jewelry and lifestyle products headquartered in Austin, Texas with a passionate team of approximately 5 Employees. Our products are sold through TV in over 80 million homes through live 24/7 broadcasts, our website, Apps, Marketplaces, and through social media.
- We are the US retailing unit and a subsidiary of Vaibhav Global Limited (VGL), a well-established and vertically integrated company, founded in India 35 years ago.
- The other retailing units of VGL Group are in the UK (Shop TJC) and Germany (Shop LC, Germany). Together, all 3 businesses ship out approximately 50,000 products to their customers in the US, UK, and Germany every day. In addition, VGL Group operates offices globally in India, China, Indonesia, and Thailand.
- We believe in supporting our community and protecting the environment with the purpose of Delivering Joy. Our service to the community is run through our Your Purchase Feeds… program where we donate one nutritious meal for each item sold to school children in India, the US and the UK.
- Your Purchase Feeds… has provided over 40 million meals to date, and our mission is to distribute one million meals every day to children in need by 2031. We believe that Your Purchase Feeds… provides more than just a meal: it feeds the hearts, minds, and futures of children.
- We are also committed to protecting the environment by constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and becoming net zero by 2032. Our offices in India function on solar power, and each business unit is working towards getting a LEEDS certification.
- We live by and are inspired by our core values of Teamwork, Honesty, Commitment, Passion, and Positive Attitude, which form the basis of every decision we make.
As the Livestreaming Manager for Shop LC, your goal is to drive revenue growth by effectively promoting Shop LC’s live-streaming solutions, building strong relationships with clients, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Work Location – 100 Michael Angelo Way, Austin, Texas 78728
Reporting Manager – Vice President – Commercial Operations
- Product Knowledge - You must have a comprehensive understanding of the live streaming platform or service your company offers. This includes knowledge of features, capabilities, and how it compares to competitors.
- Market Analysis - Stay up to date with industry trends and market demands. Conduct research to identify potential clients, target markets, and emerging opportunities.
- Customer Relations - Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Address customer inquiries, and concerns, and provide support as needed.
- Lead Generation - Identify and pursue new sales leads through various channels, including cold calling, networking, attending events, and utilizing online platforms.
- Sales Strategy - Create and implement effective sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets. Collaborate with marketing and other teams to optimize lead generation and conversion.
- Demonstrations and Presentations - Conduct product demonstrations and sales presentations to potential clients. Customize pitches to address specific client needs and pain points.
- Negotiation and Closing - Negotiate pricing, contract terms, and service agreements with clients. Be skilled in closing deals and securing long-term partnerships.
- Sales Reports - Prepare regular sales reports, track performance metrics, and provide updates to the management team.
- Industry Knowledge - Stay informed about the latest developments in the live streaming industry, including advancements in technology, competitor activities, and regulatory changes.
- Team Collaboration - Work closely with other departments such as marketing, product development, and customer support to align strategies and provide valuable input for product improvement.
- Technical Acumen - Although you don’t need to be a technical expert, having a good understanding of the technical aspects of live streaming, such as video codecs, streaming protocols, and encoding, can be beneficial in addressing customer queries and understanding their needs better.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership position.
- Knowledge of jewelry, beauty, and other products is a must.
- Candidates who have worked with, or have connections with TV, celebrities, live-streaming applications, and jewelry are preferred.
- Experience in building and managing a team from scratch is preferred.
- Strong business acumen in emerging industries; experience in the entertainment industry is preferred.
- Ability to effectively utilize various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Independent self-starter; highly organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and follow-through are essential.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- May require domestic or international travel.
- An ambassador of our Core Values: Teamwork, Honesty, Commitment, Passion, and Positive Attitude.
Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one workplace to another.
Adjusting or moving objects up to 40 pounds in all directions.
Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.