Job Title: Social Media Lead
Company: STN Digital
Location: United States Remote
The Social Media Lead consistently works to push the envelope and bring innovative ideas and social platform strategies to life for STN clients. Projects will consist of Social Media campaigns & management, digital stunts, live coverage and occasional support of on-site productions. This role focuses primarily on Social Media Strategy & Ideation, content planning, client strategic point of contact and the management/development of STN Social Media team members.
Oversee members of the Social Team including daily tasks, ideation mentorship, growth & development, and assist in the onboarding of new team members. This includes conducting/approving weekly 15Five check-ins, bi-weekly 1:1s, monthly audits, 90-day reviews, and annual reviews.
Support the Business (10%):
New Business Pitches: Collaborate with Sales and Client Services team members to support the execution of the internal pitch process as a pitch executor. Responsibilities may include social campaign ideation, copywriting, establishing social platform strategy & creative concepts in order to accomplish all presented asks within each RFP or potential client/opportunity.
Client Management (35%):
- Collaborate with the Director of Social as well as other department heads as needed to support the success and social strategy of current clients - specifically Tier 1 or new client projects. This includes, but is not limited to, content ideation, owning internal kickoff meetings, and reviewing decks and items prior to being presented/shared. Available for escalation if junior team members need guidance / assistance when managing ongoing social ideation or other social-related items.
- Ensure client requests are met with top-notch and exciting ideas.
- Oversee live coverage events and assist with live coverage training, scheduling, planning, IT support, and rehearsals as needed.
- Constantly looking for ways to push the envelope. Researching new uses and capabilities within social platforms, emerging trends and new social features.
- Looking ahead at milestone events for our clients and proactively coming up with campaigns and stunts we can present to them.
- Staying on top of trending topics and social formats that can be customized and on-brand for our active client roster.
- 3-4 years of experience working Sports/Entertainment marketing, digital agency or like-minded environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field preferred
- Exceptional copywriting and communication that fit the brand personality, tone and voice for all clients
- Passion for delivering quality social content strategies and campaigns that ladder into clients’ goals
- Social competency with demonstrated ability to function as a digital/social marketing thought-leader
- Ability to comfortably handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment with minimal oversight
- Desire to lead and inspire a team of creative, strategic thinkers while aiding in the development of their professional skillsets
- Inspirational leadership ability - prioritizing working as part of a team in the trenches, but at the same time being a mentor and strong manager capable of providing feedback and coaching
- Excellent communicator who thrives on team-work, transparency, and the greater good of the company, while able to function as a self-starter, self-motivated to think outside the box and creatively tackle challenges at hand
- Understanding of social analytics & performance tracking using tools such as RivalIQ, Sprout Social, etc.
- Passion for expanding existing partnerships and deepening relationships with client roster
STN offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees, including…
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Birthday PTO)
- 401K (Traditional & ROTH) + matching
- Health Insurance benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision with an employer contribution
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- Donation match for 501(c) organizations
- Fully Remote Working Environment
- Dog Friendly HQ
- Complimentary Gym Membership
- Weekly Mental Health Breaks
- Company Provided Phone + Laptop
STN Core Values:
- Be Resilient: Not letting things out of your control hold power over you
- Be Radically Candid: Never hold resentment, always communicate
- Deliver Solutions: Bring Solutions, Not Problems
- Bring Positive Energy: Bring good vibes and joy to every interaction
- Team First: What is best for the ultimate success of the STN?
- Bring a Standard of Excellence: Deliver high-quality and on-time work