Job Title: Social Media & Email Marketing Manager - LA, USA
Company: Grace Loves Lace
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Grace Loves Lace is the largest direct to consumer bridal fashion brand worldwide. With 26 showrooms and a huge online and showroom presence across US and Europe, GRACE has become a global leader in the modern bridal world. An exciting opportunity has become available for a creative, motivated, and experienced full time Social Media & Email Marketing Manager to join our in house Marketing team.
We are looking to base this role either from our LA, California, USA working space located in Santa Monica, LA or Global HQ in Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, Australia.
This crucial Management role oversees the execution of our global social media and email marketing strategy across all social medial channels to ultimately drive online sales, global showroom bookings, increase & build global engagement and brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate will be able to take direction, work independently and manage a small internationally based team. We are looking for talent who have at least 5 years experience in a similar role and can easily adapt into our culturally driven and innovative team.
- Development and optimisation of channel strategy for all owned channels – Organic Social Media and EDM
- Oversee the production of strategic content release plans by Social Media Co-Ordinator & Influencer Specialist for daily execution, projects, launches, campaigns, and events
- Provide direction to Social Media Co-Ordinator to formulate daily, weekly and monthly social pushes based on sales, showroom, and digital data across Tik Tok, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook & Linked In.
- Develop the EDM strategy, brief & execute EDM campaigns, build flows and automation to promote and assist sales strategies and nurture customer journey
- Analyse EDM campaign & flow performance to obtain ROI and shape future EDM strategies
- Management of Klaviyo email database including lead generation, segmentation, cleaning, landing pages & integrations to the sales CRM platform. Work with Digital Marketing Manager and NetSuite Project Manager to ensure integrations are correctly running.
- Run monthly content planning meetings creating points of action and content plans for Social Media
- Work with the Creative Manager and brand team to formulate content strategy across all social channels and email marketing
- Create clear briefs for the brand team to curate social content based on USP’s of specific posts/stories/edm
- Ensure all content shared on social channels is correctly credited/tagged
- Assistance with the blog strategy and promotion of blog content
- Assist Marketing Head to create long-term content marketing calendars that align with wider business calendar of events
- Work with wider marketing and PR team to execute strategy aligned with the wider business objectives and support with influencer strategy
- Industry development and research including new platforms, technologies, and standards
- Research trending tracks and content types to increase the overall performance of organic channels
- Ensure diversity and Inclusion KPI’s are achieved across all social channels
- Oversee the management of direct reports for daily execution, projects, launches, campaigns and events
- Oversee Influencer partnerships, gifting & outreach strategy with Influencer Specialist.
Essential Knowledge/Behaviours Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in business/Marketing
- Minimum 5 year’s experience in similar roles creating, editing, and promoting engaging content across social media channels
- Thorough understanding of social media trends and best practice
- Thorough understanding of EDM database management, integrations, and customer journey planning
- Familiar with social media platforms such as Tiktok, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram
- Demonstrates effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A high attention to detail with impeccable written and oral communication skills is essential
- Strong analytical skills and data driven decision making with knowledge of online metrics and analysis
- Ability to meet daily goals and deadlines
- Ability to inspire others and work independently or collaboratively within a team environment
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Adobe Photoshop, CMS such as WordPress, Shopify, Klaviyo, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics
- Alignment with the Grace Loves Lace Mission and Values
- Experience with fashion/retail environment in a similar role
- Previous experience using Adobe InDesign (basic), EDM database platforms, Iconosquare
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans*
- Paid Parental Leave Scheme*
- 30%-50% of product discounts for you, your direct family & friends!*
- Hybrid work from home available (2 day per week)
- 4 weeks of annual leave for full time employees
- 10 days of sick leave per annum for full time employees
- Company Sponsored 401K Plan
- Company supported Employee Assistance Program
- Global career development and progression opportunities as we continue to grow
- Work with a passionate, and driven team that know how to work hard and have fun doing it!
- Work with brand that holds ethical and sustainable manufacturing at its core
- Generous staff product discounts, team rewards, monthly employee recognition program, bi-annual team celebrations and much, much more
Although we value the time and effort you have taken to apply for this role we will only be contacting candidates who have been successful at progressing through to interview stage. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration in joining GLL.
Grace Loves Lace has always been, and always will be, committed to provide an environment free of discrimination and harassment to our candidates, employees, customers, and suppliers. We are committed to equal opportunity and recruitment decisions are based on merit and business needs. We do not base decisions on any classifications protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable adjustments are available to qualified individuals.