Job Title: Social Media Director
Company: Recovery Centers of America
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, setting the standard when it comes to accessible, affordable, and effective care. RCA understands the heartache, damage, and pain substance use disorder causes a person as well as their family and friends. Not only do we believe that addiction treatment should be affordable, accessible, and evidence-based, but our driven, compassionate, and dedicated employees make those beliefs a reality! This is where you come in.
RCA was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, we’ve expanded to include 17 facilities offering inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted treatment. The team at RCA is one of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working teams you’ll find, and the RCA Marketing team is no exception
Existing entirely in-house, the RCA Marketing team is tasked with portraying the heart and soul of the company, our mission, and the positive impact addiction treatment can have on the lives of not only patients but their loved ones as well. The Senior Social Media Manager will play a key role in that task.
- Design/implement social media strategy for RCA on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and LinkedIn with expansion opportunities for all
- Identify any additional opportunities on social media (such as Reddit and any emerging platforms) and design a strategic approach to support the RCA mission
- Utilize social platforms to build community, increase reach and engagement, and support broader marketing themes
- Work with creative teammates and/or independently to create compelling text, video, and graphic social media posts
- Monitor/analyze social media performance across channels, providing weekly reporting and monthly reporting with wins, learnings, opportunities and insights
- Apply knowledge of emerging trends and technologies to social programs and keep the broader marketing team informed on changes to social platform offerings
- Develop/maintain editorial calendars for all social channels
- Generate new content ideas that align with and expand on the brand’s mission and narrative
- Ensure RCA’s compliance with regulations and legal requirements across all digital platforms
- Budget management, strategic channel investments and advertising efforts
- Monitor direct and indirect social mentions throughout campaigns, issues, and day-to-day conversations; flagging to respective teams as necessary
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 5+ years managing social media campaigns for D2C brands focused on engaging with customers and driving a call to action.
- Experience managing socials for a mobile app company and/or healthcare provider preferred, not required.
- In depth knowledge of major and upcoming social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Writing samples and content engagement examples will be requested.
- Paid social experience preferred, not required.
- Proven problem solver and go-getter with multi-tasking skills and the love of a fast-paced work environment.
- Expert time and project management skills to plan, execute and analyze multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook & more
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and research skills
- Experience with social media management systems and social media analytics tools
- Proven ability to create and manage a social media and content marketing