Job Title: Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
Company: ArtSkills, Inc.
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
You must be within a commutable distance of Bethlehem to be considered for this position. It is not remote.
ArtSkills, Inc., is seeking a full-time Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager in its Bethlehem, PA, office. The ideal applicant will lead the strategy and development of social media channels to increase digital sales and expand the brand’s reach of engagement. You will provide multifaceted analytics expertise regarding our social content, public relations, and E-Commerce efforts. You will also implement strategic campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies to promote brand awareness and captivate our intended audience. ArtSkills is a family-owned, national company rooted in the art and craft consumer products industry. We are looking for an upbeat, precise, hard-working team member with effective communication skills, and excellent computer and internet skills.
- Understanding KPIs and defining them precisely for social media
- Collaborating with designers or copywriters to provide attractive and informative campaigns
- Monitoring all social media content
- Tracking the performance of the campaign
- Keeping up with technologies used in social media
- Using social media marketing tools
- Tracking customer engagement and SEO to optimize campaign content
- Creating and deploying strategies to attract followers on social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube
- Boosting brand presence by interacting with followers
- Connecting with influencers to gain the desired following
- Monitoring trends and competitors
- Publishing Video Content across platforms
- Create and carry out strategies from content to commerce
- Execute tasks needed to make an e-commerce site run smoothly
- Uploading products and improving a website’s user experience
- Manage SEM programs to exceed the ROAS targets
- SEO, Keyword research
- Building and Segmenting email lists
- Creating emails
- Maintaining and analyzing email campaigns
- nurturing leads through written communications
- Regularly prepare and distribute brand analytics reports to stakeholders
- Analyze social media platforms and use results in future endeavors
- Provide insights and summaries after campaign completion
- Establishing relationships/networks of industry professionals or influencers on social media
- Manage all influencer campaigns, and research, discover, and manage relationships with relevant targeted influencers
- Arrange samples and shipping to influencers for selected campaigns
- Building and managing Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Managing Retailer ads (Walmart, Amazon & Google)
- Reporting and analysis on ad campaigns
- A positive, fun-loving attitude
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, as well as the capacity to handle multiple deadlines and projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to work collaboratively with team members and across departments
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to create compelling brand content
- A deep understanding of and immersion in social media culture, with an eye for identifying and analyzing trends
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, social media platforms and WordPress
- A willingness to learn, improve and receive feedback
About ArtSkills, Inc.
ArtSkills is a fun place to work! We take great pride in hiring people who are nice, in addition to being qualified and experienced. Our philosophy is that work is most productive when you enjoy your colleagues. High employee morale is paramount at ArtSkills. We have several employee satisfaction programs including a subsidized snack bar where all fruit and healthy food is free, summer barbecues, summer hours, pizza Fridays and bagel Tuesdays, holiday parties and many other “just because” celebrations!
ArtSkills was founded in 1987 and continues to be a family-owned and operated company with a commitment to bringing quality, innovation, and successful experiences to our customers. Originally, ArtSkills opened its doors as a marketing and consulting firm working closely in the Arts & Crafts industry. Today at ArtSkills, we manufacture a wide range of products including poster board and project accessories, fine art, crafts, and hobby supplies, children’s toy and activity kits, teacher products, and many other product lines in the creative work and life solutions areas. Our products are available throughout North America in all major mass market, office, grocery, drug, art and craft, club, and pharmacy chains.
ArtSkills is a proud supporter of the Kids in Need Foundation, whose mission is to ensure that every child is prepared to learn and succeed by providing free school supplies nationally to students most in need.
Compensation commensurate with experience, Benefits, 401k, and an amazing place to work and grow your career!