Job Title: Social Media Copywriter/Community Manager
Company: U.S. Bank
Location: St Louis, MO
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. Helping the customers and businesses we serve to make better and smarter financial decisions and enabling the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank gives you a wide, ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. Try new things, learn new skills and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
U.S. Bank is currently recruiting a Social Media Copywriter/Community Manager, who will be responsible for writing social copy, engaging in positive interactions with our community and identifying/managing opportunities for user-generated content. We’re looking for a creative thinker who is comfortable bringing ideas to the table and executing them.
- Working closely with our content creator team to write social copy that accompanies the images and video they’re creating
- Identifying emerging social trends that make sense for U.S. Bank to participate in and quickly writing related copy
- Responding to positive customer comments in a way that embodies the U.S. Bank brand and creates a fun interaction
- Identifying opportunities for user generated content and creating a process for managing publication of UGC
- Building our surprise and delight program to delight customers and create memorable brand experiences
- Working with the organic social media team to ideate copy based on social trends and/or needs from various business lines
- Participating in content creation days which may involve appearing in video or photo shoots as part of the group
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of social media communications or related experience
- Creative thinker who is good at meeting deadlines and bringing ideas to the table
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable being on camera during our content creation days
- 1+ year of experience copywriting for social platforms on behalf of brands and/or your personal brand
- 1+ year of experience doing community management on behalf of brands and/or your personal brand
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and ability to identify emerging trends
This role is hybrid. Team members who are in a hybrid role typically spend three days a week at a U.S. Bank location, while having flexibility on their work location for the other working days. Must be at a pertinent location within the U.S. Bank footprint.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $61,115.00 - $71,900.00 - $79,090.00