Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Company: LOVE CORN
Location: Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ
LOVE CORN is the fastest growing snack brand in the USA & UK with a vision to become the next iconic snack brand.
We are entering an exciting new phase of growth and looking to hire a Social Media Coordinator to create fun, engaging, memorable content and nurture & grow our passionate community. If you are excited to join a challenger brand where you can make a difference & be part of our fast growing team we would love to meet.
LOVE CORN is seeking a talented and experienced Social Media Coordinator to oversee and execute our social media strategy. The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media trends, possess excellent communication skills, and have a strong understanding of various social media platforms. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for developing engaging content, managing social media channels, analyzing metrics, and implementing strategies to grow our online presence.
Develop Social Media Strategy:
Create and execute comprehensive social media strategies aligned with business goals.
Create content that engages and resonates with our target consumer.
Stay updated on the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices.
Content Creation and Curation:
Produce high-quality, creative, and engaging content across various platforms
Collaborate with marketing & creative teams to generate appealing visuals and multimedia content.
Curate user-generated content and initiate campaigns to encourage community participation.
Own the content calendar: own the development and implementation of daily, weekly and monthly posting and planning.
Manage Social Media Channels:
Maintain and manage all social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
Schedule and publish content, ensuring consistency in voice, tone, and branding.
Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
Analytics and Reporting:
Track and analyze social media metrics, using insights to optimize content performance.
Prepare regular reports showcasing key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide recommendations for improvement.
Utilize data-driven insights to adjust strategies and tactics for better engagement and growth.
Community Engagement and Growth:
Foster a sense of community and drive engagement through proactive interaction with our audience.
Develop and implement initiatives to grow LOVE CORN’S social media following and enhance brand awareness.
Collaborate with marketing & creative teams to ensure consistency in messaging and campaigns.
- Find the fun! As a brand who has a cheeky tone of voice, we’d love you to ramp up our humorous content through original ideas, behind the scenes content and through trends. If there’s a funny meme or trend, what’s our LOVE CORN spin on it?
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms, their respective audiences, and best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative ideas for content and campaigns.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (preferred).
- An exciting role in a rapidly growing startup
- A team-oriented work environment
- The opportunity to own, propose and implement your own ideas!
- Full-time employees receive equity in LOVE CORN
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Free snacks!