Job Title: Social Media Coordinator — Entry Level
Company: Social Kapture El Segundo, CA Hybrid
Location: El Segundo, CA Hybrid
We’re hiring! Social Kapture is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to work in a fast-paced environment with a wide range of multifamily real estate clients. This is an entry-level position suitable for candidates with between 0-3 years experience.
This is a HYBRID position and will have 1-2 days of required in-office work per week.
Our Social Media Coordinator team is responsible for planning and posting fresh social media content, acting as liaison between multiple creative and client support teams, and engaging prospects and customers in ways that have a positive impact towards leads, website traffic and brand awareness.
Core duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and executing a social media strategy through best practices and competitive research designed to increase brand engagement
- Routinely updating, maintaining and monitoring social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, among others
- Assisting in the creation of engaging copy, image and video creative that drives social engagement
- Utilizing social media publishing tools for planning and scheduling content
- Effectively contributing to a team whose primary goals are to increase engagement and generate qualified leads to our client’s websites.
- Adopting and utilizing social media best practices and maintaining a library of resources to enhance our team efforts
- Developing creative content on regional specific topics
- Employing top-notch research skills to develop a deep understanding of the regions in which our clients operate in order to become an expert on the area, what we call a “virtual local”
- Identifying new content and social network marketing opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, News Media, Public Relations, or relevant field; or one to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap, Pinterest, BeReal, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Demonstrable knowledge of best practice principles related to: marketing, public relations and communications.
- Has exceptional writing, editing, presentation and communication skills; Writes clearly and informatively.
- Able to manage multiple brands in different markets.
- High attention to detail and great organizational skills.
IDEAL CANDIDATES MAY HAVE:
- Multifamily property management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana or Wrike
- Proficiency with social media planning and publishing platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout, or Falcon
- A solid understanding of Gsuite, Gmail, Google drive, Google search, and Google maps