Job Title: Social Media Coordinator
Company: Angelic Kaos
Location: United States Remote
As a Social Media Manager, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more volunteers and donors and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
- Managing multiple social media platforms at once
- Managing multiple accounts on the same platform
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while developing leads
- Create campaigns and Manage Google AdWords Account
- Attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Promote and grow YouTube channel
- Take pictures throughout museum and post to social accounts
- Manage LinkedIn account, creating relative content and growing relationships
- Ensure brand consistency
- Create social calendar and posting schedule
- Work with creative and marketing teams to promote events
- Promote and sell North Museum @ Home products and digital content
- Graphic design and photography skills a plus
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines