Job Title: Social Media Content Strategist
Company: Fidelity Investments
Location: Boston, MA
Are you passionate about delivering impactful content and driving engagement through social media and being a key member of a fast-paced agile team? If so, Fidelity has an opening for you!
This educational content creator role, part of the Personal Investing content team, will be responsible for writing and delivering educational content for distribution across social platforms. We’re looking for someone who can craft social-first content strategies who will help lead work for some of our key educational content initiatives.
The Expertise And Skills You Bring
- Experience in online writing with a focus on social media (financial topics preferred)
- Familiarity with multiple content formats, such as long-form articles, videos, short-form social posts, and infographics
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Ability to perform project scoping, needs analysis and supporting design scope documents
- Distilling sophisticated concepts to find ways to make them simpler
- Proficient in crafting content that follows brand standards, optimized for search, shareable on social media, data-driven and ready for mobile
- Creating and maintaining strong business relationships, building trust, and advocating for collaboration
- Interpreting data, generating insights, and recommending optimizations/new strategies
- A track record of delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Curious about industry trends and what competitors are doing to provide well-informed recommendations
We Are Responsible For
We have a passion for putting customers first and crafting content that is simple and engaging with the goal of helping our customers make informed financial decisions and build confidence while doing so.
- Driving the educational strategy, content creation, and standard methodologies in instructional design that are important to helping clients feel informed and educated.
- Selecting appropriate online delivery formats and methods based on content, audience, and business needs.
- Being familiar with how educational content is used throughout a large ecosystem to engage users and support products and services.
- Understanding customer needs and can identify barriers/knowledge gaps along with learning solutions to close the gap.
- Making progress in environments where there are many guardrails (such as legal, compliance, and/or brand).
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in New York City, Westchester County, NY and Jersey City, NJ only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in California only:
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Washington only:
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2023. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
At Fidelity, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working”. Most associates will have a hybrid schedule with a requirement to work onsite at a Fidelity work location for at least one week, 5 consecutive days, every four weeks. These requirements are subject to change.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.