Job Title: Social Media Content Manager
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
About This Position
Reporting directly to the Marketing Content Director, the Social Media Content Manager is a motivated, energetic team member who is passionate about creating content for one of the fastest-growing healthcare technology companies in the U.S. This go-getter develops social media content strategy, writes, schedules, and publishes posts across social media channels, tracks metrics and offers improvements to optimize followership and consumer engagement.
The Social Media Content Manager is an excellent writer and communicator with well-rounded critical thinking abilities and feels at home in both social media software and video editing software. With the ability to pivot from social media content to other forms of copywriting, this team member is creative, eager to gain integrated marketing content skills, takes initiative, and enjoys working cross functionally in a fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Do
- Own social media strategy creation and execution
- Define and develop content guidelines per social media channel
- Implement followership, growth and engagement strategies
- Work with designers, content managers and subject matter experts to develop, maintain and post multi-channel content including static posts, carousels, and videos
- Maintain ongoing organic social media content calendar
- Manage social media advocacy program to amplify team member voices and brand awareness
- Provide detailed reports on social media campaign performance along with strategies/recommendations for long term marketing growth and increased engagement
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) and create action items to consistently improve social performance
- Create and edit videos for social media content
- Write other forms of content to promote campaigns and initiatives as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience managing social media across multiple channels
- Experience with developing and executing a social media strategy
- Experience working in social media software (such as Sprinklr and/or Hootsuite)
- Experience generating detailed analytics reports and developing improvement initiatives
- Ability to edit video in Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar editing software (photography/videography experience a plus)
- Ability to execute and prioritize many tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and to participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to write integrated marketing content
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- High-level of enthusiasm and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work with little or no oversight while possessing a solution seeking attitude
- Accepts responsibility for actions and understands the concept of ownership
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with great attention to detail
About The Team**
The Marketing team at Waystar acts as the company’s brand ambassadors. From high-impact campaigns to large-scale field events, the department is responsible for telling Waystar’s story, growing brand awareness, and increasing recognition in the market. Team members combine data-driven, strategic marketing efforts with creative messaging and design to preserve brand identity and promote growth.
The Marketing department offers a variety of positions, including an in-house content and design team as well as marketing roles for performance, product, segment, and events.
Through a smart platform and better experience, Waystar helps providers simplify healthcare payments and yield powerful results throughout the complete revenue cycle.
Waystar’s healthcare payments platform combines innovative, cloud-based technology, robust data, and unparalleled client support to streamline workflows and improve financials so providers can focus on what matters most: their patients and communities. Waystar is trusted by 1M+ providers, 1K+ hospitals and health systems, and is connected to over 5K commercial and Medicaid/Medicare payers. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful,
Waystar products have won multiple Best in KLAS® or Category Leader awards since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
Competitive total rewards (base salary + bonus, if applicable)
Customizable benefits package (3 medical plans with Health Saving Account company match)
Generous paid time off starting at 3 weeks + 16 holidays, including your birthday and volunteer time
Paid parental leave (including maternity + paternity leave)
Education assistance opportunities and free LinkedIn Learning access
Free mental health and family planning programs, including adoption assistance and fertility support
401(K) program with company match
Employee resource groups
Waystar is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate, value, and support diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.