Job Title: Social Media Content Manager, Brand & Creative
Location: San Francisco, CA
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Content Manager to join the growing Autodesk Global Brand Social Media team. You will manage social-first content creation and curation to support our comprehensive brand social strategy according to our brand values and our goals. You will maintain a complex, high-volume content calendar and produce captivating content that showcases the evolving Autodesk brand. You will report to the Sr, Manager Brand Engagement.
You are culturally connected, creatively curious with experience creating a large variety of content across all social media channels. You are a writer and storyteller at your core.
You will work Hybrid in the Bay Area
- Collaborate across Autodesk to identify subject matter experts inside and outside the company to collaborate on social-first brand storytelling opportunities
- Find the most compelling customer stories and Autodesk stories to produce
- Research emerging social trends to uncover brand opportunities to engage in cultural moments
- Partner directly with Social Media Videographer to visually produce found stories
- Develop a centralized, integrated brand social content calendar
- Plan monthly content strategies across Instagram, Facebook, X (Twitter), and LinkedIn based on channel audience and platform performance
- Write and edit copy to tell complex stories quickly
- Improve scheduling and publishing cadences across all social platforms
Drive Content Strategy
Drive understanding and prioritization with goals and plans across the marketing organization
Develop a scalable content strategy unique to the Autodesk brand, products, and industries while maintaining one brand voice and vision
Ensure social activations support enterprise goals
Improve and Analyze
- Partner with Social Media Analyst to conduct weekly content performance reporting detailing key insights
- Implement campaign-specific reporting
- Produce data-informed strategic planning and share recommendations with key stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in Brand, Advertising, or Social Content
- 2 years creating content for social media channels
- Storyteller and writer
- Social tool competency with social listening, audience insight, and community management tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite)
- Organizational skills - effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience building and executing global programs with global teams and a wide range of key stakeholders
- Proven track record of defining and executing campaign strategies that deliver against funnel metrics and KPIs
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Work with autonomy
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!
From health and financial benefits to time away and everyday wellness, we give Autodeskers
the best, so they can do their best work. Learn more about our benefits in the U.S. by visiting
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. For U.S.-based roles, we expect a starting base salary between $73,300 and $126,390. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location, and may exceed this range. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone
can thrive. Learn more here: Diversity & Belonging at Autodesk
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).