Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
Location: Knoxville, TN
Tombras, a 475+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Social Media Community Manager.
Where you’ll be working: This position will be based in our Knoxville office.
Who you are:
The Social Media Community Manager to develop and execute well-defined social media strategies and plans to increase brand engagement, brand awareness, website traffic and social ROI for nationally known clients. You’ll be responsible for evaluating, organizing, managing and contributing to all social media channels. This is a highly creative opportunity, and you’ll work closely with agency designers and video staff to create high quality, sharable content.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and grow our clients’ social presence
- Develop social media strategies to create brand advocates for our clients
- Create, maintain and execute a social media calendar and posting schedule
- Identify and use our proprietary social listening tools to monitor and participate in industry related online conversations across multiple channels
- Work with our world class analytics team to benchmark, measure and optimize the impact of social media programs and campaigns
What you bring:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a social media role, within an advertising agency is required
- Direct experience with reputation management - responding to direct messages and comments
- Demonstrated ability to lead social media programs
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer engagement across multiple social media platforms
- Strong copywriting skills with ability to produce copy of varying tone and messaging based on target audience and social platform
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on company’s behalf
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
Why Join Tombras’ Social Media team?
If you’re the type who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-changing digital environment with creative problem-solving abilities then this position is for you.
We’re a nationally recognized team of elite social media specialists. At this year’s 2020 US Social Media Awards, Tombras won the following awards:
Best Large Agency
Best Use of Paid Social
Best Use of Twitter
Best Low Budget Campaign
Best In-Agency Team (Integrated Social Department)
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results® is working for our clients and creating a flywheel affect fueling both client and agency growth. You’ll be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by AdAge, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named a 2022 AdAge A-List Standout Agency.
Family - It comes first, on every list. Tombras has been family-run since day 1, we strive to facilitate a family-oriented environment rooted in supporting one another.
Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
401(k) Participation + 3% employer match
Employer-paid Dental & Vision
A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
New, Modern building in Downtown Knoxville
Want more reasons to work at Tombras? Check out the latest Tombras News and Our Values.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.