Job Title: Social Media & Community Manager
Company: moomoo US
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Moomoo is an award-winning, all-in-one stock trading app that brings professional level data and tools to the hands of proactive retail traders who demand better trading tech than the incumbents. Moomoo’s mission is to transform retail investing experience with technology innovations.
To further this mission in the US market, we’re looking for an experienced Social Media & Community Manager to join our growing marketing team at Moomoo Technologies Inc.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development & Strategic Partnerships, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day social media operations including, campaign building, content creation, posting, listening, and metrics within the social spaces we operate. You will develop new social strategies to increase engagement on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and define success metrics for each platform. You will work with other team members including PR and Influencer managers. You will also ensure that the marketing department has access to the best technology available to help scale our reach.
Your ultimate goal will be to help increase our social presence and engage with users in each of our social communities, reporting any negative feedback to our customer success team, and sharing positive feedback broadly internally. You will also partner closely with compliance, design, and copywriters to make sure our social voice on each platform is consistent and engaging.
- Work closely with the Business Development & Strategic Partnerships Manager, Influencer Partnerships Manager, and PR Manager to develop and implement digital and social media engagement strategies.
- Maintain social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and ensure that information is posted regularly, correctly in a way that is user friendly and engaging.
- Collaborate with the Brand and Content Team to create consistent and meaningful content as part of various social media plans.
- Plan, manage and execute moomoo US’ social media strategy across all platforms.
- Grow moomoo US’ presence and content creatively across all social media channels on a day- to-day basis, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Analyze trends and respond to breaking news by conceptualizing and creating content to amplify moomoo US’ messages online.
- Track, report and interpret data analytics monthly and provide informed recommendations for new strategies and tactics to promote and educate beginning and intermediate investors about moomoo’s products and services.
- Monitor social media for coverage of issues affecting moomoo US and work with PR & Communications Manager to craft appropriate messaging.
- Work with the Associate Community Manager to engage in active social listening and engagement with digital audiences.
- Monitor developments in social tools, applications, channels, design and strategy and provide recommendations to increase effective engagement.
- Maintain relationships with social media and digital campaign staffs of coalition partners.
- 5+ years of Financial Services or FinTech social media experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or project management
- Knowledge of marketing technologies and software that support growing social audiences.
- Deep understanding of how to cross-functionally coordinate in a growing marketing department.
- Experience using data and analytics to drive social media marketing decisions
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with research using data analytics software
Base salary range
$80,000 - $100,000 Annually