Job Title: Social Media, Community Manager
Location: Orlando, FL (Hybrid)
Fiverr is looking for a dynamic, high-performing team player who thrives in technical writing, content moderation, and engaging with the community to join our team as a Digital Community Forum Manager. If you are an experienced professional who enjoys working with the community, writing for the masses, and providing long-term solutions to your customers, then you’d be a great fit for this position. Our team is looking for someone who quickly adapts to customer needs, and speaks for the voice of the customer in our fast changing environment.
What am I going to do?
- Create, edit, and post engaging content to Fiverr’s digital forum
- Connect with Fiverr Community forum users by engaging in forum conversations, moderating threads, and creating community threads
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to help identify areas for change in the Fiverr network and effectively share their knowledge and respond to specific questions
- Build and maintain relationships, manage expectations and identify roadblocks that require escalation, specifically dealing with product/service feedback
- Work cross functionally with all Fiverr’s Customer Success and Product teams to leverage the feedback received in the forum and create new strategies and KPI’s.
- Maintain Fiverr Brand Voice when communicating with users on a large scale
- Be driven by curiosity and consistently find new ways to add new value in problem solving
- Deliver regular feedback and insights to cross-functional stakeholders such as those within Customer Care, Product, and Retention.
- Be a motivated self-starter that aligns their work with business needs and leverage organization skills to move problems through to completion
- Develop new ways to encourage engagement with Fiverr’s online community and respond to comments and requests and/or connect experts.
- Be responsible for monitoring and moderating all posts on our Fiverr Forum to ensure that questions are answered in a timely manner by subject matter experts and that all user-generated content adds value to the Fiverr user’s self-service experience
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. - 3 days in the office - 2 remote. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
What are the qualifications?
- Previous experience with forum and/or social community management is a bonus
- 1-2 years of experience in the customer service and/or community engagement experience
- Personally use social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Reddit, Pinterest, Youtube, LinkedIn
- Experience with advocating for the Voice of the Customer
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong ability to operate multiple applications and handle multiple responsibilities at once
- Detail-oriented and data driven Proficiency (analysis in Google Sheets- an advantage)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a real team-player
- Service-oriented personality with a can-do attitude
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.