Job Title: Social Media Community Manager
Location: St Louis, MO
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
SALARY: $58,400 - $65,700
Michelob ULTRA. C___ Spirits. Budweiser. Kona Brewing Co. Stella Artois. Bud Light. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We are powered by a 19,000-strong team that shares our passion to create a future with more cheers. We look for people with talent, curiosity, and commitment and provide the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The job of Community Manager plays a vital role in creating an unparalleled experience between Anheuser-Busch and its consumers through social media platforms. As a CM, you are responsible for 1:1 consumer interactions, risk mitigation, organic content creation, and much more.
- Responsible for communicating with customers via multiple social networking channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for Budweiser, Bud Light, and other national brands
- Build relationships and drive customer satisfaction and loyalty by delivering excellent customer connections
- Ultimately responsible for each customer’s overall experience and their lasting impression of ABInbev
- Escalate contacts to internal and external partners as necessary
- Coordinate shipment of merchandise/prizes in conjunction with third parties to drive brand loyalty
- Collaborate with digital reporting teams in order to provide qualitative analysis of 1:1 interactions with consumers
- Solicit approved responses as needed
- Lightweight content creation for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Use judgment to escalate and alert reporting team and management of emerging trends and topics
- Responsible for understanding ABI’s complete portfolio, including respective brand positioning, marketing strategies and internal/external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent business experience managing social media
- Deep understanding of social media trends, pop culture and the internet as a whole
- Exceptional written and grammar skills
- Funny and creative
- High productivity motor, self-starter and ability to work autonomously
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Highly organized with ability to manage priorities and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication, project management, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt easily to change in a dynamic work environment with an emphasis on customer satisfaction
- Willingness and ability to work varied hours (nights and weekends)
- Advanced Degree
- Willingness to relocate for future opportunities
- Beer/alcohol industry knowledge
Anheuser-Busch has always dreamed big. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. To reimagine what a beer company can be. And what, together with our people and our partners, Anheuser-Busch can do. Our collective impact is significant. Over the last decade alone, we have contributed more than $400 million to charitable organizations that support our communities, provided over 90 million cans of emergency drinking water, and, together with our wholesaler partners, invested more than $1 billion into responsible drinking initiatives. At the heart of these investments is our shared commitment to community – providing opportunity for our people, lifting our neighbors, and making a meaningful difference in the world. This future is our purpose. A future that everyone can celebrate, and everyone can share in. A future with more cheers.
Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It’s this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
REQUIRE ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE?
Anheuser-Busch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Anheuser-Busch Careers website as a result of your disability. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
If you need an accommodation or assistance in using the Anheuser-Busch Careers website, please email [email protected].