Job Title: Social Media Channel Manager
Location: PST United States Remote
Candidate must be willing to work PST hours***
Are you a seasoned social media pro? If you’re passionate about storytelling, appreciate data-driven decision making, and have ninja-like project management skills, this is the role for you. Our client is currently looking to find an experienced Channel Manager to join their Social Media Team to lead specific campaign strategies and execution. This individual will work internally across lines of business and product teams, while also partnering with external agencies, to deliver best-in-class work across owned social channel such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok and more.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and will be responsible for providing key support for Social Media platforms.
- Develop, implement and project manage social media campaigns and social activations across social channels. Coordinate with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure program effectiveness.
- Be a passionate advocate for our fans and followers ensuring we give them the most relevant, engaging and thumb stopping content via owned channels.
- Communicate and collaborate with agency teams that span creative, media, and community management
- Managing stakeholder communication
- Build and manage Social Media campaign briefs
- Leverage a suite of social media management tools including Sprinklr and Opal
- Represent the Integrated Marketing team among internal and external stakeholders and be a champion of client brand standards
- Have a strong interest in entertainment, gaming, and social trends.
- Strong track record of managing and executing high visibility social media campaigns and social activations. Proven experience and strong understanding of social media platforms and how they can be leveraged for different scenarios and against different strategies.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Customer service experience preferred
- Experience in Sprinklr and Opal or similar social media management platforms
- Excellent project management
- Proven ability to operate successfully in a highly matrixed organization across multiple groups and business owners.
- Proficient in social media measurement and analytics
- Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Uncanny ability to tackle business problems and generate innovative solutions to deal with unpredictable situations and ambiguity
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $41.37 - $45.97 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
Diversity and inclusion
Corporate social responsibility
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.