Job Title: Social Media Brand Strategist
Company: MINT Brand Marketing
Location: Fargo, ND
The Social Media Brand Specialist at MINT Brand Marketing will create and distribute content in various formats across multiple channels with the goal of enhancing our clients’ brands as well as our own, in an effort to drive digital follower expansion. This role can be in-person (West Fargo, ND), a hybrid or fully remote, and will report to the CEO as well as the Client Success + Operations Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES + DUTIES
- Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, and other platforms as needed.
- Set up and optimize client company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of clients’ social content.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Manage day-to-day activities for social media marketing and campaigns for our roster of clients with the support of the creative team.
- Create and curate content for social media platforms.
- Design graphics that align with content and adhere to the brand guidelines of clients.
- Produce and edit video content for the purpose of social media.
- Proofread and/or edit other content before publishing.
- Create editorial calendars and schedule posts.
- Perform research as needed to better understand clients and their audiences.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on and reporting the information.
- Encourage greater social media participation.
- Identify opportunities to influence public perception through audience engagement.
QUALIFICATIONS + EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Experience with Canva is a must and Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Experience with video editing with Adobe Premiere or an equivalent software platform.
- Experience with surface level web development is preferred, but not required.
- An understanding of the best use practices for social media networks such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- A firm understanding of copyright, trademark, and anti-plagiarism as it’s related to photos, videos, music, and the likeness of brands, or the ability to learn.
- Easily adapts to change with ease + positivity.
- A solid ideas generator + initiative taker.
- Proven ability to communicate with tact, clarity + accuracy.
- Excellent proofreading skills, and ability to translate technical information, and convey it to a lay audience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects + deadlines without supervision.
- Handle constructive criticism in a way that promotes learning + practices giving yourself grace.
- Someone who enjoys building relationships with customers + coworkers.
- Organizational, as well as computer skills are also required.
We’re excited to hear from you! As part of the application process, please also include a link to a 2-3 minute video on why you want to join the MINT team. And, feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Thanks!