Job Title: Social Media Assistant Manager
Company: Luxury Brand Partners, LLC
Location: New York
The Social Media Assistant Manager will be responsible for owning, cultivating, and nurturing engagement on social media and digital platforms. With a proven passion for social marketing and digital 1st mindset, the candidate would have experience assisting in management of social media platforms and influencer marketing to empower the online community.
• Assist with content and influencers briefs with clear communication on detailed visual designs, motion design, concepts, and storyboards for
• Deliver fast response content ideas that creates buzz based on community engagement
• Work closely with cross functional teams and agencies to implement social media relevant content concepts that have been calendarized
• Leverage brand tone of voice to engage with consumers in an always-on approach.
• Act as online customer service support for social-related questions and needs.
• Establish community engagement guidelines both internal and external to serve a wide net of consumers.
• Constantly explore and evaluate new content trends, tools, services and vendors and provide recommendations.
• Help manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis and enquiries.
• Stay abreast of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media/marketing/e-commerce technologies and benchmark and research competitor and industry leaders in social media.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 2-4+ years’ experience in social media, content and community engagement.
• Beauty experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
Must be a strategic thinker, and skilled communicator with a track record of leading and growing social channels.
Must have a deep understanding of social voice and tone.
• Collaborative team-player.
• Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to anticipate obstacles and quickly generate alternate solutions/ideas and change course as needed.
• Entrepreneurial – able to deal with ambiguity and work with little or no direction. Exceptional organizational skills; detail oriented.
• Strong time management skills; ability to juggle priorities and multiple projects.
• Can-do positive attitude and a roll-up-your-sleeves approach; personable and flexible with demands and changes in business.
Lifting: Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction.
Sitting: Must be able to remain in the seated, stationary position throughout workday.
Luxury Brand Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting the BIPOC community. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Luxury Brand Partners will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and has a strict no-retaliation policy.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.